Industry/University Licensing: Characteristics, Concerns and Issues from the Perspective of the Buyer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Nelson, 2016. "How to Share “A Really Good Secret”: Managing Sharing/Secrecy Tensions Around Scientific Knowledge Disclosure," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 265-285, April.
- Alessandro Muscio & Andrea Pozzali, 2013. "The effects of cognitive distance in university-industry collaborations: some evidence from Italian universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 486-508, August.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Gerhard Schwarz, 2013. "Die Bedeutung und Nutzung von Biotechnologie-Patenten in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(3), pages 237-251, March.
- Thang Nguyen & Lan Nguyen & Scott Bryant & Hieu Nguyen, 2020. "What Motivates Scientists in Emerging Economies to Become Entrepreneurs? Evidence from Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyejin Jung & Byung-Keun Kim, 2018. "Determinant factors of university spin-off: the case of Korea," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1631-1646, December.
- Katalin Erdős & Attila Varga, 2012.
"The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional growth in Europe?,"
Chapters, in: Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp (ed.),Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Katalin Erdos & Attila Varga, 2011. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1451, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2016.
"The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 668-691, October.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2014. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university," LEM Papers Series 2014/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stefano BIANCHINI & Francesco LISSONI & Michele PEZZONI & Lorenzo ZIRULIA, 2014. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: Theory and evidence from a technical university," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2014-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- F. Lissoni & S. Biancini & M. Pezzoni & L. Zirulia, 2016. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: Theory and evidence from a technical university," Post-Print hal-02271631, HAL.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2016. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university," Post-Print halshs-01238015, HAL.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2009. "University-industry technology transfer options: licensing or research joint venture?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2582-2591.
- Nicola Baldini, 2008. "Negative effects of university patenting: Myths and grounded evidence," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 75(2), pages 289-311, May.
- Maria Cristina Arcuri & Elisa Bocchialini & Gino Gandolfi, 2020. "From Local Academic Spin-Off to International Firm: The Case of VisLab," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(6), pages 100-100, June.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & MÂª Dolores Leon & MÂª Rosario Marin, 2005. "Determining factors of patent generation in Andalucia (Spain) - Does public policy support technological knowledge generation in universities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Foray, Dominique & Lissoni, Francesco, 2010. "University Research and Public–Private Interaction," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 275-314, Elsevier.
- Ani Gerbin & Mateja Drnovsek, 2016. "Determinants and public policy implications of academic-industry knowledge transfer in life sciences: a review and a conceptual framework," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 979-1076, October.
- Goktepe, Devrim, 2006. "Identification of University Inventors and University Patenting Patterns at Lund University:Conceptual- Methodological & Empirical Findings," MPRA Paper 1628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2006.
- Massimiliano Granieri & Maria Isabella Leone & Raffaele Oriani, 2011. "Patent Licensing Contracts," Chapters, in: Federico Munari & Raffaele Oriani (ed.),The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Markus A. Kirchberger & Larissa Pohl, 2016. "Technology commercialization: a literature review of success factors and antecedents across different contexts," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1077-1112, October.
- Odysseas Cartalos & Stelios Rozakis & Dominiki Tsiouki, 2018. "A method to assess and support exploitation projects of university researchers," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 986-1006, August.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Devrim Göktepe-Hultén, 2020. "Drivers of innovation productivity of academic researchers through career advancement," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 414-429, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:28:y:2003:i:3-4:p:207-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.