OSHA Enforcement and Workplace Injuries: A Behavioral Approach to Risk Assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Finger & Shanti Gamper-Rabindran, 2013. "Testing the effects of self-regulation on industrial accidents," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 115-146, April.
- Earnhart, Dietrich & Segerson, Kathleen, 2012. "The influence of financial status on the effectiveness of environmental enforcement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 670-684.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Employment Law and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 13230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan M. Lee & Laura O. Taylor, 2014. "Randomized Safety Inspections And Risk Exposure On The Job: Quasi-Experimental Estimates Of The Value Of A Statistical Life," Working Papers 14-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:cen:wpaper:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2007. "The Environmental Performance Of Polluting Plants: A Spatial Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 63-84.
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2016.
"Workers’ risk underestimation and occupational health and safety regulation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 641-656, June.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2004. "When and Why Do Plants Comply? Paper Mills in the 1980s," NCEE Working Paper Series 200407, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jul 2004.
- Lana Friesen & Dietrich Earnhart, 2012. "Environmental Management Responses to Punishment: Specific Deterrence and Certainty versus Severity of Punishment," Discussion Papers Series 463, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dietrich Earnhart & Lana Friesen, 2013.
"Can Punishment Generate Specific Deterrence Without Updating? Analysis of a Stated Choice Scenario,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(3), pages 379-397, November.
- Lana Friesen & Dietrich Earnhart, 2012. "Can Punishment Generate Specific Deterrence without Updating? Analysis of a Stated Choice Scenario," Discussion Papers Series 468, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Unemployment and Workplace Safety in a Search and Matching Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Thomas J. Kniesner & John D. Leeth, 2004.
"Data Mining Mining Data: MSHA Enforcement Efforts, Underground Coal Mine Safety, and New Health Policy Implications,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 83-111, September.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & John D. Leeth, 2003. "Data Mining Mining Data: MSHA Enforcement Efforts, Underground Coal Mine Safety, and New Health Policy Implications," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 52, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alm, James & Shimshack, Jay, 2014.
"Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 10(4), pages 209-274, December.
- James Alm & Jay Shimshack, 2014. "Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings," Working Papers 1409, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Hirschauer, Norbert & Zwoll, Stefan, 2006. "Understanding and Managing Behavioural Risks -The Case of Food Risks Caused by Malpractice in Poultry Production," Working Paper Series 10287, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Tomas Philipson & George Zanjani, 1997. "Consumption vs. Production of Insurance," NBER Working Papers 6225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B. Gray & John Mendeloff, 2002. "The Declining Effects of OSHA Inspections on Manufacturing Injuries: 1979 to 1998," NBER Working Papers 9119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:3:y:1990:i:3:p:283-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.