Amos Tversky and the Ascent of Behavioral Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Aadland & Arthur Caplan & Owen Phillips, 2007. "A Bayesian examination of information and uncertainty in contingent valuation," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 149-178, October.
- Degeorge, Francois & Jenter, Dirk & Moel, Alberto & Tufano, Peter, 2004.
"Selling company shares to reluctant employees: France Telecom's experience,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 169-202, January.
- François Degeorge & Dirk Jenter & Alberto Moel & Peter Tufano, 2000. "Selling Company Shares to Reluctant Employees: France Télécom's Experience," Working Papers hal-00598172, HAL.
- DEGEORGE, François & JENTER, Dirk & MOEL, Alberto & TUFANO, Peter, 2000. "Selling company shares to reluctant employees : France Télécom's experience," Les Cahiers de Recherche 703, HEC Paris.
- Degeorge, François & Jenter, Dirk & Moel, Alberto & Tufano, Peter, 2000. "Selling Company Shares to Reluctant Employees: France Télécom's Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 2483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Degeorge & Dirk Jenter & Alberto Moel & Peter Tufano, 2000. "Selling Company Shares to Reluctant Employees: France Telecom's Experience," NBER Working Papers 7683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:5-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Linsley & Christine Linsley, 2008. "Impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act upon management: a behavioural discussion," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 313-327, April.
- Maciej Meyer, 2016. "Is Homo Economicus a Universal Paradigm in Economic Theory?," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(2), pages 433-443, November.
- Lothar Essig, 2005. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions: Do subjective saving motive measures work?," MEA discussion paper series 05084, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Innocenti, Alessandro, 2010. "How a psychologist informed economics: The case of Sidney Siegel," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 421-434, June.
- Berg, Nathan, 2002. "Behavioral cost-benefit economics: Toward a new normative approach to policy," MPRA Paper 26370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Essig, Lothar, 2005. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions : do subjective saving motives measures work?," Papers 05-22, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Vadim Kufenko & Niels Geiger, 2016.
"Business cycles in the economy and in economics: an econometric analysis,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(1), pages 43-69, April.
- Geiger, Niels & Kufenko, Vadim, 2015. "Business cycles in the economy and in economics: An econometric analysis," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 46/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Jean Desrochers & J. Francois Outreville, 2013. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and Risk Taking: an experimental investigation of consumer behavior and demand for insurance," ICER Working Papers 10-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Markus Pasche, 2008. "Zum Erklärungsgehalt der verhaltensorientierten Spieltheorie," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 04/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Essig, Lothar, 2004. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions: Do subjective saving motives measures work?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2006. "Framing China: Transformation and Institutional Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-025-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Berg, Nathan, 2003. "Normative behavioral economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 411-427, September.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Shogren, Jason F., 2002. "A behavioral mindset on environment policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 355-369.
- Rakow, Tim & Demes, Kali A. & Newell, Ben R., 2008. "Biased samples not mode of presentation: Re-examining the apparent underweighting of rare events in experience-based choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 168-179, July.
- Floris Heukelom, 2005. "The Origin of Prospect Theory, or Testing the Intuitive Statistician," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-111/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:16:y:1998:i:1:p:7-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.