Characterizing QALYs under a General Rank Dependent Utility Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2005.
"Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 963-1002.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P., 2004. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," Working Paper Series rwp04-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2004. "Neighbors as Negatives: Relative Earnings and Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 10667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. S. Phelps & R. A. Pollak, 1968. "On Second-Best National Saving and Game-Equilibrium Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 185-199.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1959. "Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 81, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosalie Viney & Elizabeth Savage, 2006. "Health care policy evaluation: empirical analysis of the restrictions implied by Quality Adjusted Life Years, CHERE Working Paper 2006/10," Working Papers 2006/10, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & l’Haridon, Olivier, 2013.
"Prospect theory in the health domain: A quantitative assessment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1057-1065.
- Arthur E. Attema & Werner B.F. Brouwer & Olivier L’haridon, 2013. "Prospect theory in the health domain: A quantitative assessment," Post-Print halshs-00866788, HAL.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner & l'Haridon, Olivier, 2013. "Prospect theory in the health domain: a quantitative assessment," MPRA Paper 44207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 2013.
"Capabilities as menus: A non-welfarist basis for QALY evaluation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 128-137.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 2011. "Capabilities as Menus: A Non-Welfarist Basis for QALY Evaluation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151199, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Han Bleichrodt & José-Luis Pinto-Prades, 2004. "The Validity of QALYs Under Non-Expected Utility," Working Papers 113, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & l’Haridon, Olivier & Pinto, Jose Luis, 2016.
"An elicitation of utility for quality of life under prospect theory,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-134.
- Arthur E. Attema & Werner B.F. Brouwer & Olivier L’haridon & Jose Luis Pinto, 2016. "An elicitation of utility for quality of life under prospect theory," Post-Print halshs-01354117, HAL.
- Abellan-Perpiñan, Jose Maria & Bleichrodt, Han & Pinto-Prades, Jose Luis, 2009. "The predictive validity of prospect theory versus expected utility in health utility measurement," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1039-1047, December.
- Gonzalez, Juan Marcos & Brett Hauber, A. & Reed Johnson, F., 2015. "Estimating conditional certainty equivalents using choice-experiment data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 14-25.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Filko, Martin, 2008. "New tests of QALYs when health varies over time," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1237-1249, September.
- Spencer, Anne & Robinson, Angela, 2007. "Tests of utility independence when health varies over time," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1003-1013, September.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Keiding, Hans, 2005. "On the aggregation of health status measures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1154-1173, November.
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto, 2012. "Conceptual Foundations for Health Utility Measurement," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hammond, Peter J. & Liberini, Federica & Proto, Eugenio, 2011. "Individual Welfare and Subjective Well-Being : Commentary Inspired by Sacks, Stevenson and Wolfers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 957, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guerrero, Ana M. & Herrero, Carmen, 2005. "A semi-separable utility function for health profiles," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 1999. "Life-cycle preferences over consumption and health: when is cost-effectiveness analysis equivalent to cost-benefit analysis?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 681-708, December.
- Anthony J Culyer & Yvonne Bombard, 2011. "An Equity Checklist: a Framework for Health Technology Assessments," Working Papers 062cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Jose-Luis Pinto-Prades & Jose-Maria Abellan-Perpiñan, 2012.
"When normative and descriptive diverge: how to bridge the difference,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(4), pages 569-584, April.
- Jose-Luis Pinto-Prades & Jose-Maria Abellan-Perpiñan, 2011. "When normative and descriptive diverge: how to bridge the difference," Working Papers 11.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ana M. Guerrero & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1999. "-Time Preference And Individual Health Profiles," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José Mª Abellán & José Luis Pinto & Ildefonso Méndez & Xabier Badía, 2004. "A test of the predictive validity of non-linear QALY models using time trade-off utilities," Economics Working Papers 741, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Anne Spencer & Angela Robinson, 2007. "Tests of Utility Independence When Health Varies over Time," Working Papers 596, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348810 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:15:y:1997:i:2:p:151-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.