The Theory of Risk-Bearing: Small and Great Risks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ermoliev, Y. & Ermolieva, T. & Fischer, G. & Makowski, M. & Nilsson, S. & Obersteiner, M., 2008. "Discounting, catastrophic risks management and vulnerability modeling," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 917-924.
- Ermoliev, Yuri M. & Ermolieva, Tatiana Y. & MacDonald, Gordon J. & Norkin, Vladimir I. & Amendola, Aniello, 2000. "A system approach to management of catastrophic risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 452-460, April.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Kast, Robert, 2007.
"Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management,"
101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany
9268, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.
- Masuku, Micah B. & Raufu, M. O. & Malinga, Nokwanda G., 2015. "The Impact of Credit on Technical Efficiency Among Vegetable Farmers in Swaziland," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(1).
- Skees, Jerry R., 2000. "A role for capital markets in natural disasters: a piece of the food security puzzle," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 365-378, June.
- Levinson, David & Parthasarathi, Pavithra Kandadai, 2001. "Evaluation Methods for Measuring the Value of ITS Services and Benefits from Implementation: Part X Freeway Service Patrols," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8nj1t4bg, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Powers, Michael R. & Shubik, Martin, 2001. "Toward a theory of reinsurance and retrocession," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-290, October.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Alegerea soluţiilor pentru expunerile faţă de risc
[Choosing solutions to risk exposures]," MPRA Paper 65074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miranda Sarmento, J.J., 2014. "Public private partnerships," Other publications TiSEM c7d4c978-234c-4f88-83ed-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Czajkowski & Kevin M. Simmons, 2014. "Convective Storm Vulnerability: Quantifying the Role of Effective and Well-Enforced Building Codes in Minimizing Missouri Hail Property Damage," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 482-508.
- Andrés Solimano, 2003. "Prevention and Insurance of Conflict and Terrorism: Issues and Evidence for Latin America," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(121), pages 617-625.
- Ozlem Ozdemir & Andrea Morone, 2014. "An experimental investigation of insurance decisions in low probability and high loss risk situations," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(1), pages 53-67, April.
- Liu, Dan & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "The New Cooperative Medical Scheme (NCMS) and its implications for access to health care and medical expenditure: Evidence from rural China," Discussion Papers 116746, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:12:y:1996:i:2-3:p:103-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .