Using fuzzy logic for modeling aquifer architecture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1982. "An Economic Theory of Central Places," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 56-72, March.
- Barry Boots & Narushige Shiode, 2003. "Recursive Voronoi diagrams," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(1), pages 113-124, January.
- Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo, 1997. "Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 445-456, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Izady & K. Davary & A. Alizadeh & A. Moghaddam Nia & A. Ziaei & S. Hasheminia, 2013. "Application of NN-ARX Model to Predict Groundwater Levels in the Neishaboor Plain, Iran," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(14), pages 4773-4794, November.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9417-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilip Kumar Roy & Bithin Datta, 2017. "Fuzzy C-Mean Clustering Based Inference System for Saltwater Intrusion Processes Prediction in Coastal Aquifers," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(1), pages 355-376, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:289-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.