Spatial process and data models: Toward integration of agent-based models and GIS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad Power, 2009. "A Spatial Agent-Based Model of N-Person Prisoner's Dilemma Cooperation in a Socio-Geographic Community," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3605-3615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verda Kocabas & Suzana Dragicevic, 2013. "Bayesian networks and agent-based modeling approach for urban land-use and population density change: a BNAS model," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 403-426, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1027-:d:101509 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:20:p:2491-2500 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallentin, Gudrun, 2017. "Spatial simulation: A spatial perspective on individual-based ecology—a review," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 350(C), pages 30-41.
- Zhang, Chunxiao & Chen, Min & Li, Rongrong & Fang, Chaoyang & Lin, Hui, 2016. "What's going on about geo-process modeling in virtual geographic environments (VGEs)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 147-154.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10109-016-0243-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilian N. Alessa & Melinda Laituri & Michael Barton, 2006. "An "All Hands" Call to the Social Science Community: Establishing a Community Framework for Complexity Modeling Using Agent Based Models and Cyberinfrastructure," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(4), pages 1-6.
- Marco A. Janssen & Lilian N. Alessa & Michael Barton & Sean Bergin & Allen Lee, 2008. "Towards a Community Framework for Agent-Based Modelling," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(2), pages 1-6.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:24:p:3527-3535 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maggi, Elena & Vallino, Elena, 2016. "Understanding urban mobility and the impact of public policies: The role of the agent-based models," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 50-59.
- Mohammad Vahidnia & Ali Alesheikh & Seyed Alavipanah, 2015. "A multi-agent architecture for geosimulation of moving agents," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 353-390, October.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:231:y:2012:i:c:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soza-Amigo, Sergio & Aroca, Patricio, 2015. "Identifying a Country As ¨Developed¨ Based On Their Structural Similarities," MPRA Paper 77421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahdi Hashemi & Ali Alesheikh, 2013. "GIS: agent-based modeling and evaluation of an earthquake-stricken area with a case study in Tehran, Iran," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(3), pages 1895-1917, December.
- L. Andrew Bollinger & Chris Davis & Igor Nikolić & Gerard P.J. Dijkema, 2012. "Modeling Metal Flow Systems," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(2), pages 176-190, April.
- Rianne Duinen & Tatiana Filatova & Wander Jager & Anne Veen, 2016. "Going beyond perfect rationality: drought risk, economic choices and the influence of social networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 335-369, November.
More about this item
KeywordsObject-orientation; Agent-based models; Spatial-temporal modeling; Topology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:25-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.