Non-convex Technologies and Cost Functions: Definitions, Duality and Nonparametric Tests of Convexity (Journal of Economics 81(2):155–192)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based Upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Post-Print hal-00211169, HAL.
- Kristof Witte & Rui Marques, 2011.
"Big and beautiful? On non-parametrically measuring scale economies in non-convex technologies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Kristof De Witte & Rui C. Marcques, 2008. "Big and beautiful? On non-parametrically measuring scale economies in non-convex technologies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0822, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2006. "Decentralization And Effiency In Spanish Local Goverment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2007.
"Conditional nonparametric frontier models for convex and nonconvex technologies: a unifying approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 13-32, October.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2005. "Conditional Nonparametric Frontier Models for Convex and Non Convex Technologies: a Unifying Approach," LEM Papers Series 2005/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Emili GRIFELL-TATJÉ & Kristiaan KERSTENS, 2008.
"Incentive Regulation And The Role Of Convexity In Benchmarking Electricity Distribution: Economists Versus Engineers,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 227-248, June.
- Emili Grifell-Tatjé & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2007. "Incentive Regulation and the Role of Convexity in Benchmarking Electricity Distribution: Economists versus Engineers," Working Papers 2007-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & K. Kerstens, 2008. "Incentive Regulation and the Role of Convexity in Benchmarking Electricity Distribution: Economists versus Engineers," Post-Print hal-00280784, HAL.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Arfa Chokri & Hervé Leleu & Ben Romdhane Habiba, 2008. "Directional distance function for FDH technologies with an application to Tunisian public hospitals," Working Papers 2008-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:87:y:2006:i:3:p:307-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.