Does Environmental Policy Necessarily Discourage Growth?
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Measuring the value of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5287-5297, November.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong, 2014.
"Abatement R&D, market imperfections, and environmental policy in an endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 20-37.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Nakada, Minoru, 2005. "Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Xavier Pautrel, "undated". "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2016. "The Strong Porter Hypothesis in an Endogenous Growth Model with Satisficing Managers," Sciences Po publications 2016-01, Sciences Po.
- Bianco, Dominique & Salies, Evens, 2016. "The strong Porter hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," MPRA Paper 77848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2017.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2016. "The strong Porter Hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Can Askan Mavi, 2017. "Creative Destruction vs Destructive Destruction ? : A Schumpeterian Approach for Adaptation and Mitigation," Working Papers halshs-01455297, HAL.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Environmental Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian-General Equilibrium and Neoclassical-Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 51-80, September.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016. "A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "A Note on Environment-dependent Time Preferences," MPRA Paper 59719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2014.
- Oscar Afonso & Ana Catarina Afonso, 2015. "Endogenous Growth Effects of Environmental Policies," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 607-629, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Oueslati, Walid, 2015. "Growth and welfare effects of environmental tax reform and public spending policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Oueslati, Walid, 2014. "Environmental tax reform: Short-term versus long-term macroeconomic effects," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 190-201.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2008. "Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1156-1180, April.
- Walid Oueslati, 2013. "Short and Long-term Effects of Environmental Tax Reform," Working Papers 2013.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Global Economic Growth and Environmental Change," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 3-29, July-Sept.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2017. "Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety," MPRA Paper 79300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Capital, Technology and Environment with Exogenous Shocks," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 12, pages 73-93, July.
- Minoru Nakada, 2010. "Environmental Tax Reform and Growth: Income Tax Cuts or Profits Tax Reduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 549-565, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:81:y:2004:i:3:p:249-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed