Does Environmental Policy Necessarily Discourage Growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Measuring the value of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5287-5297, November.
- María-José Gutiérrez, 2008.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, August.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Economic Development and Environmental Change with Endogenous Birth and Mortality Rates," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong, 2014.
"Abatement R&D, market imperfections, and environmental policy in an endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 20-37.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016. "A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Nakada, Minoru, 2005. "Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Oscar Afonso & Ana Catarina Afonso, 2015. "Endogenous Growth Effects of Environmental Policies," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 607-629, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Xavier Pautrel, "undated". "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- repec:cai:repdal:redp_276_1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oueslati, Walid, 2015. "Growth and welfare effects of environmental tax reform and public spending policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2017.
"The Strong Porter Hypothesis in an Endogenous Growth Model with Satisficing Managers,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(4), pages 2641-2654.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2016. "The Strong Porter Hypothesis in an Endogenous Growth Model with Satisficing Managers," Sciences Po publications 2016-01, Sciences Po.
- Bianco, Dominique & Salies, Evens, 2016. "The strong Porter hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," MPRA Paper 77848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2017.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2016. "The strong Porter Hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Oueslati, Walid, 2014. "Environmental tax reform: Short-term versus long-term macroeconomic effects," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 190-201.
- Can Askan Mavi, 2017. "Creative Destruction vs Destructive Destruction ? : A Schumpeterian Approach for Adaptation and Mitigation," Working Papers halshs-01455297, HAL.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2008. "Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1156-1180, April.
- Walid Oueslati, 2013. "Short and Long-term Effects of Environmental Tax Reform," Working Papers 2013.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Global Economic Growth and Environmental Change," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 3-29, July-Sept.
- Dominique Bianco, 2017.
"Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 127(6), pages 1013-1028.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2017. "Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety," MPRA Paper 79300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Environmental Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian-General Equilibrium and Neoclassical-Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 51-80, September.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Oscillations in a Growth Model with Capital, Technology and Environment with Exogenous Shocks," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 12, pages 73-93, July.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; environmental policy; monopolistic competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:81:y:2004:i:3:p:249-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.