Divestment and Bank Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2014. "Can cost asymmetry be a rationale for privatisation?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 497-503.
- Lingzhi Yun & Wen Cao, 2008. "State-holding share, policy burden and performance: A study on the program of strategic investor importing for state-owned banks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 531-547, December.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósito y desempeño bancarios,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(1 Year 20), pages 67-104, June.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010. "Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
- Kumar, Ashutosh & Saha, Bibhas, 2008. "Spatial competition in a mixed duopoly with one partially nationalized firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 326-341, June.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Kullapat Suetrong, "undated". "Privatisation, strategic foreign direct investment and the host country welfare," Discussion Papers 07/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bibhas Saha, 2009. "Mixed ownership in a mixed duopoly with differentiated products," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 25-43, September.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat, 2009. "Privatization, strategic foreign direct investment and host-country welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 775-785, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; partial privatization; entry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:81:y:2004:i:3:p:223-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .