Book Review: Phillip J. Nelson & Kenneth V. Greene. 2003. Signaling Goodness: Social Rules and Public Choice. The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Michigan. 264 pp. $60.00
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bowles, 2003. "The First Property Rights Revolution," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000091, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ghiselin, Michael T, 1978. "The Economy of the Body," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 233-237, May.
- Ugo Pagano, 1999. "The Origin of Organizational Species," Working Papers wp118, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Arthur J. Robson & Hillard S. Kaplan, 2003. "The Evolution of Human Life Expectancy and Intelligence in Hunter-Gatherer Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 150-169, March.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2001. "Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011875, July.
- Janet Landa & Gordon Tullock, 2003. "Why Ants Do but Honeybees Do Not Construct Satellite Nests," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 151-164, May.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, July.
- Pagano, Ugo & Rowthorn, Robert, 1994. "Ownership, technology and institutional stability," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-242, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:79-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.