Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Keen, Michael, 1993.
"Public Goods, Self-Selection and Optimal Income Taxation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 463-478, August.
- Robin Boadway & Michael Keen, 1991. "Public Goods, Self-Selection and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers 828, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:01:p:135-152_23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 1993.
"Equal sacrifice and incentive compatible income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 219-240.
- Berliant, M. & Gouveia, M., 1990. "Equal Sacrifice And Incentive Compatible Income Taxation," RCER Working Papers 219, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Frank A. Cowell, 1990. "Cheating the Government: The Economics of Evasion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532484, January.
- Norman Schofield, 1978. "Instability of Simple Dynamic Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 575-594.
- Seade, J. K., 1977. "On the shape of optimal tax schedules," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 203-235, April.
- Mayshar, Joram, 1991. " Taxation with Costly Administration," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 75-88.
- Kiesling, Herbert J, 1990. "Economic and Political Foundations of Tax Structure: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 931-934, September.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1979. "A Note on Optimal Taxation and Administrative Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 475-480, June.
- Coughlin, Peter & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1981. "Electoral outcomes with probabilistic voting and Nash social welfare maxima," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-121, February.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1989. "On the Optimal Tax Base for Commodity Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1196-1206, December.
- Dan Usher, 1994.
"The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 433-445, May.
- Dan Usher, 1990. "The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem," Working Papers 785, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, C C, 1995. "Endogenous Tariff Formation under Representative Democracy: A Probabilistic Voting Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 956-963, September.
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1974. "Pigou, Taxation and Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 119-128.
- Berliant, M. & Gouveia, M., 1991. "On Political Economy of Income Taxation," RCER Working Papers 288, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kaplow, Louis, 1995. "A Model of the Optimal Complexity of Legal Rules," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 150-163, April.
- Coughlin, Peter J & Mueller, Dennis C & Murrell, Peter, 1990. "Electoral Politics, Interest Groups, and the Size of Government," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 682-705, October.
- Chen, Yan, 2000. " Electoral Systems, Legislative Process, and Income Taxation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 71-100.
- Jesus Seade, 1982. "On the Sign of the Optimum Marginal Income Tax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 637-643.
- Coughlin, Peter J. & Mueller, Dennis C. & Murrell, Peter, 1990. "A model of electroral competition with interest groups," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 307-311, April.
- James Enelow & Melvin Hinich, 1989. "A general probabilistic spatial theory of elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 101-113, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Self-selection and Pareto efficient taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 213-240, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Botta & Antoine Mandel & Cezar Ionescu, 2010.
"Time in discrete agent-based models of socio-economic systems,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Nicola Botta & Antoine Mandel & Cezar Ionescu, 2010. "Time in discrete agent-based models of socio-economic systems," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 43-53, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:1:y:1994:i:2:p:167-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.