An Empirical Test of Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Pollution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Income and CO2 emissions: Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 413-423, February.
- Marbuah, George & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin, 2017. "Spatial analysis of emissions in Sweden," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 383-394.
- Bagliani Marco & Bravo Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone Silvana & Giaccaria Sergio & Golia Silvia, 2008. "Economic growth and environmental pressure: a worldwide panel analysis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200812, University of Turin.
- Bagliani, Marco & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone, Silvana, 2008.
"A consumption-based approach to environmental Kuznets curves using the ecological footprint indicator,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 650-661, April.
- Bagliani Marco & Bravo Giangiacomo & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2006. "A Consumption-based Approach to Environmental Kuznets Curves Using the Ecological Footprint Indicatory," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200601, University of Turin.
- Alexi Thompson, 2016. "Downstream dumping," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 437-441, July.
- Ariane Manuela Amin, 2012.
"What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
- Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2012. "What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201230, CERDI.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Chambers, Dustin & Kahn, James R., 2009. "Taking the "U" out of Kuznets: A comprehensive analysis of the EKC and environmental degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1149-1159, February.
- Jiang, Lei & Folmer, Henk & Ji, Minhe, 2014. "The drivers of energy intensity in China: A spatial panel data approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 351-360.
- Cemal Atici, 2009. "Carbon emissions in Central and Eastern Europe: environmental Kuznets curve and implications for sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 155-160.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162618, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 2008.
"Economic Growth and Threatened and Endangered Species Listings: A VAR Analysis,"
0801, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Economic Growth and Threatened and Endangered Species Listings: A VAR Analysis," Working Papers 08-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marbuah, George & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2015. "Carbon emission and social capital in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2015:5, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Y. Farzin & Kelly Grogan, 2013.
"Socioeconomic factors and water quality in California,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Kelly A. Grogan, 2011. "Socioeconomic Factors and Water Quality in California," Working Papers 2011.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Farzin, Y. Hossein & Grogan, Kelly A., 2011. "Socioeconomic Factors and Water Quality in California," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 115721, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Hanif, Imran & Aziz, Babar & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif, 2019. "Carbon emissions across the spectrum of renewable and nonrenewable energy use in developing economies of Asia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 586-595.
- Krishna Paudel & Mark Schafer, 2009.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve Under a New Framework: The Role of Social Capital in Water Pollution,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 265-278, February.
- Marzoughi, Hassan & Paudel, Krishna P. & Schafer, Mark J., 2005. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve Under a New framework: Role of Social Capital in Water Pollution," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35605, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kellenberg, Derek K., 2008. "A reexamination of the role of income for the trade and environment debate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 106-115, December.
- Piero Esposito & Fabrzio Patriarca & Luigi Perini & Luca Salvati, 2016. "Land degradation, economic growth and structural change: evidences from Italy," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 431-448, April.
- Justin Tevie & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Robert P. Berrens, 2011. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis for Biodiversity Risk in the US: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Atici, Cemal, 2012. "Carbon emissions, trade liberalization, and the Japan–ASEAN interaction: A group-wise examination," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 167-178.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen & Ilhan Ozturk, 2016. "FDI, Growth and CO2 Emissions Relationship: Evidence from High, Middle and Low Income Countries," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 54-69, March.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Zapata, Hector O. & Schafer, Mark J. & Marzoughi, Hassan, 2005. "Does Social Capital Have a Role in Environmental Kuznets Curve? Spatial Panel Regression Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19457, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ids:ijgenv:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:50-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni & Ahamuefula Ephraim Ogbonna, 2018. "Forecasting CO2 emissions: Does the choice of estimator matter?," Working Papers 045, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Ching-Yao Irene Lai & C.C. Yang, 2014. "Scale Effect Versus Induced Policy Response In The Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case Of U.S. Water Pollution," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 435-450, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental Kuznets curve; fixed and random effects; parametric and semiparametric models; water pollution; watershed; turning points; C14; C33; O13; Q2; Q25;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:31:y:2005:i:3:p:325-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.