Large Firms and Catch-Up in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Shougang Group in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Portes, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang Gene Hsin, 1993. "The Inconsistencies among Disequilibrium Aggregates," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Wojciech Charemza & Richard E. Quandt, 1982. "Models and Estimation of Disequilibrium for Centrally Planned Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 109-116.
- Gardner, Roy & Strauss, Jonathan, 1981.
"Repressed inflation in the Soviet Union : A temporary equilibrium approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 387-404.
- Gardner Roy, 1979. "Repressed inflation in the soviet union : a temporary equilibrium approach," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 7918, CEPREMAP.
- Mario I. Bléjer & Carlo Cottarelli, 1991. "Forced Savings and Repressed Inflation in the Soviet Union; Some Empirical Results," IMF Working Papers 91/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Muellbauer, John, 1994. "The Assessment: Consumer Expenditure," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 1-41, Summer.
- Church, Keith B & Smith, Peter N & Wallis, Kenneth F, 1994. "Econometric Evaluation of Consumers' Expenditure Equations," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 71-85, Summer.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:37:y:1985:i:4:p:494-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, June.
- Chawluk, Antoni & Cross, Rod, 1994. "Zloty and Dollar Balances in Poland 1965-1993," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 62(0), pages 41-66, Suppl..
- Blangiewicz, Maria & Charemza, Wojciech W, 1990. "Cointegration in Small Samples: Empirical Percentiles, Drifting Moments and Customized Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(3), pages 303-315, August.
- Gur Ofer & Joyce Pickersgill, 1980. "Soviet Household Saving: A Cross-Section Study of Soviet Emigrant Families," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 121-144.
- Podkaminer, Leon, 1989. "Macroeconomic disequilibria in centrally planned economies: Identifiability of econometric models based on the theory of household behavior under quantity constraints," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 47-60, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Sheng & Ligang Song, 2012. "The technical efficiency of China’s large and medium iron and steel enterprises: a firm- level analysis," Chapters,in: The Chinese Steel Industry’s Transformation, chapter 5, pages 89-105 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:34:y:2001:i:1-2:p:159-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.