The Effect of Incomes Policies on Inflation in Bulgaria and Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"Greece and the Troika – Lessons from International Best Practice Cases of Successful Price (and Wage) Adjustment,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 177-195, December.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika: Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," Ruhr Economic Papers 694, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," ROME Working Papers 201707, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," CEPS Papers 12557, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ekaterina Vostroknutova, 2003.
"Polish Stabilization: What can we learn from the I(2) Cointegration Analysis?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Polish Stabilization: What Can We Learn From the I (2) Cointegration Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/06, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:141-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.