Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rebecca Emerson & Stephen Hall & Anna Zalewska-Mitura, 1997. "Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 75-90, May.
- Rebecca Emerson & Stephen G. Hall & Anna Zalewska-Mitura, "undated". "Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares," Ace Project Memoranda 96/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dwyer, Gerald Jr. & Wallace, Myles S., 1992. "Cointegration and market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 318-327, August.
- Hall, Stephen G & Miles, David K, 1992. "Measuring Efficiency and Risk in the Major Bond Markets," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 599-625, October.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noda, Akihiko, 2016.
"A test of the adaptive market hypothesis using a time-varying AR model in Japan,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 66-71.
- Akihiko Noda, 2012. "A Test of the Adaptive Market Hypothesis using a Time-Varying AR Model in Japan," Papers 1207.1842, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Maria Kasch-Haroutounian & Simon Price, 2001. "Volatility in the transition markets of Central Europe," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 93-105.
- Erginbay Ugurlu & Eleftherios Thalassinos & Yusuf Muratoglu, 2014. "Modeling Volatility in the Stock Markets using GARCH Models: European Emerging Economies and Turkey," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 72-87.
- Erginbay UGURLU, 2014. "Forecasting Volatility: Evidence from the Bucharest Stock Exchange," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 302-310, December.
- Gimet, Céline & Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas, 2011.
"A closer look at financial development and income distribution,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1698-1713, July.
- Céline Gimet & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2011. "A closer look at financial development and income distribution," Post-Print halshs-00564641, HAL.
- Céline Gimet & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2011. "A closer look at financial development and income distribution," Working Papers 1104, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Omay, Nazli C. & Karadagli, Ece C., 2010. "Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency for Emerging Economies: A Nonlinear Approach," MPRA Paper 27312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:505:y:2018:i:c:p:454-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zalewska-Mitura, Anna & Hall, Stephen G., 1999. "Examining the first stages of market performance: a test for evolving market efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Zalewska, Ania, 1999. "Does Market Organization Speed Up Market Stabilization? First Lessons From the Budapest and Warsaw Stock Exchanges," CEPR Discussion Papers 2134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crystal Xiaobei Chen, 2012. "The anatomy of short sales and price adjustment: evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 204-218, June.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Khediri, Karim Ben, 2016. "Time varying market efficiency of the GCC stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 487-504.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2013. "Financial liberalization and stock markets efficiency: New evidence from emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 186-208.
- Girardin, Eric & Liu, Zhenya, 2005. "Bank credit and seasonal anomalies in China's stock markets," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 465-483.
- Abdmoulah, Walid, 2010. "Testing the evolving efficiency of Arab stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 25-34, January.
- Radosław Cholewiński, 2009. "Real-Time Market Abuse Detection with a Stochastic Parameter Model," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(3), pages 261-284, November.
- Xiao-Ming Li, 2003. "Time-varying Informational Efficiency in China's A-Share and B-Share Markets," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 33-56.
- Ewa Majerowska, "undated". "Validity of the optimal portfolio allocation model with price constraints on the example of the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Majerowska, Ewa, 2000.
"Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The portfolio allocation problem,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 555-576, April.
- Wojciech W. Charemza & Ewa Majerowska, "undated". "Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The Portfolio Allocation Problem," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ece C. KARADAGLI & NazlÄ± C. OMAY, 2012. "Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency Of Emerging Markets: A Nonlinear Approach," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 235-245.
- Rockinger, Michael & Urga, Giovanni, 2000. "The Evolution of Stock Markets in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 456-472, September.
- Kaie Kerem & Enn Listra & Katrin Rahu, 2004. "Market Efficiency and Rational Expectations," Working Papers 112, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Amira Akl Ahmed, 2014. "Evolving and relative efficiency of MENA stock markets: evidence from rolling joint variance ratio tests," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 91-126, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:30:y:1997:i:2-3:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.