Implications of Learning for Economic Planning
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. A. Tisdell*, 1985. "Conceptual Issues in the Measurement of Economic and Productive Efficiencies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(1), pages 38-45, March.
- Irmi Seidl & Clem Tisdell, 2001.
"Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economic and Institutional Dimensions,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(4), pages 417-442.
- Seidl, Irmi & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economics and Institutional Dimensions," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48000, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clem Tisdell, 2013.
"Economics, ecology and GMOs: sustainability, precaution and related issues,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 5, pages 91-118
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2011. "Economics, Ecology and GMOs: Sustainability, Precaution and Related Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 122726, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1973. "Certainty Equivalence and Bias in the Management of Production," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(04), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:10:y:1970:i:3:p:177-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.