Implications of Learning for Economic Planning
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983.
"Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 675-687, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1981. "Speculative hyperinflations in a maximizing models: can we rule them out?," International Finance Discussion Papers 195, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1983. "Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?," Scholarly Articles 12491027, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1982. "Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?," NBER Working Papers 0855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckstein,Alexander, 1977. "China's Economic Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291897, May.
- Carl Blumstein & Paul Komor, 1996. "Another look at the strategic petroleum reserve: Should its oil holdings be privatized?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 271-275.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, "undated". "Ending Inflation in the People's Republic of China: From Chairman Mao to the 21st Century," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-08, Claremont Colleges.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. A. Tisdell*, 1985. "Conceptual Issues in the Measurement of Economic and Productive Efficiencies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(1), pages 38-45, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1973. "Certainty Equivalence and Bias in the Management of Production," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(04), December.
- Clem Tisdell, 2013.
"Economics, ecology and GMOs: sustainability, precaution and related issues,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 5, pages 91-118
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2011. "Economics, Ecology and GMOs: Sustainability, Precaution and Related Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 122726, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Irmi Seidl & Clem Tisdell, 2001.
"Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economic and Institutional Dimensions,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(4), pages 417-442.
- Seidl, Irmi & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economics and Institutional Dimensions," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48000, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:10:y:1970:i:3:p:177-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .