A Test for Strong Hysteresis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2006.
"Unemployment, Growth, And Fiscal Policy: New Insights On The Hysteresis Hypothesis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 285-316, June.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2004. "Unemployment, Growth and Fiscal Policy: New Insights on the Hysteresis Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 1127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xabier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, 2005. "Unemployment, growth and fiscal policy: new insights on the hysteresis hypothesis," Working Papers 0502, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala Lorda & Valeri Sorolla, 2004. "Unemployment, growth and fiscal policy: new insights on the hysteresis hypothesis," Working Papers wpdea0404, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matthias Göcke & Laura Werner, 2015. "Play Hysteresis in Supply or in Demand as Part of a Market Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 339-374, May.
- Bassi, Federico & Lang, Dany, 2016.
"Investment hysteresis and potential output: A post-Keynesian–Kaleckian agent-based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 35-49.
- Federico Bassi & Dany Lang, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print hal-01406441, HAL.
- Dany Lang & Bassi Federico, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-01319608, HAL.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2004.
"Causes of retail price fixity: an empirical analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 117-136.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002. "Causes Of Retail Price Fixity: An Empirical Analysis," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19841, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ricardo Denadai & Vladimir K. Teles, 2016. "A Test for Hysteresis in International Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 583-598, May.
- Göcke, Matthias, 2012.
"Play-hysteresis in supply as part of a market model,"
61, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Göcke, Matthias, 2013. "Play-Hysteresis in Supply as Part of a Market Model," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79695, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Pereira, Marcelo C. & Roventini, Andrea & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2017.
"Causes and Consequences of Hysteresis: Aggregate Demand, Productivity and Employment,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
64, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2017. "Causes and Consequences of Hysteresis: Aggregate Demand, Productivity and Employment," LEM Papers Series 2017/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2017. "Causes and consequences of hysteresis : aggregate demand, productivity and employment," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Grinfeld, M. & Piscitelli, L. & Cross, R., 2000. "A probabilistic framework for hysteresis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 577-586.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Laura Werner, 2014. "Hysteresis Effects in Economics – Different Methods for Describing Economic Path-dependence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0468, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Matthias Göcke & Jolita Matulaityte, 2015. "Modelling economic hysteresis losses caused by sunk adjustment costs," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201536, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1999. "Market Power Effects on Worker-Employer Network Formation in Evolutionary Labor Markets with Adaptive Search," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 543, Society for Computational Economics.
- Belke, Ansgar & Göcke, Matthias & Werner, Laura, 2014. "Hysteresis Effects in Economics – Different Methods for Describing Economic Path-dependence," Ruhr Economic Papers 468, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke, 2005.
"Real Options Effects on Employment: Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty Matter for Aggregation?,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 185-203, May.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Göcke, Matthias, 2004. "Real Options Effects on Employment: Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty Matter for Aggregation?," IZA Discussion Papers 1126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hughes Hallett, A. J. & Piscitelli, Laura, 2002. "Testing for hysteresis against nonlinear alternatives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 303-327, December.
- Matthias Göcke, 2018. "Economic Hysteresis with Multiple Inputs– a Simplified Treatment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201801, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000.
"Hysteresis in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search,"
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2002. "Hysteresis in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10035, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Strong Hysteresis due to Age Effects," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 230, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sérgio Kannebley Júnior & João Paulo Martins Baroni & Diogo de Prince, 2015. "Macro-Hysteresis Test for Brazilian Exports of Manufactured Products: A threshold Panel Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 606-637, November.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albers, Scott, 2013. "Okun’s Law as a Pi-to-1 ratio: A harmonic / trigonometric theory as to why Okun’s Law works," MPRA Paper 46633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- bruno amable & jerome henry & frederic lordon & richard topol, 2005. "Complex Remanence vs. Simple Persistence: Are Hysteresis and Unit-Root Processes observationally equivalent?," Computational Economics 0501001, EconWPA.
- I. Agur, 2003. "Trade-volume hysteresis: an investigation using aggregate data," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 740, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:15:y:2000:i:1-2:p:59-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.