Lanse Minkler: Integrity and Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199909 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toolsema, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, L., 1999.
"Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market,"
99E49, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1999. "Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market," CCSO Working Papers 199909, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, 2002.
"Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibria: An Illustration,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 137-153, February.
- Manjira Datta & Tito Cordella, "undated". "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 2132843, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, 1995. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras equilibrium: An illustration," Economics Working Papers 125, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- T. Cordella & M. Datta, 1994. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 193, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cordella, T. & Datta, M., 1994. "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibria: An Illustration," Papers 94-1, Saskatchewan - Department of Economics.
- Tito Cordella & Manjira Datta, "undated". "Intertemporal Cournot and Walras Equilibrium: An Illustration," Working Papers 97/13, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hannan, Timothy H, 1991. "Foundations of the Structure-Conduct-Performance Paradigm in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 68-84, February.
- Molyneux, Phil & Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Thornton, John, 1994. "Competitive conditions in european banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 445-459, May.
- Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura, 2003. "On the Uniqueness of the Welfare-maximizing Number of Firms Under Cournot Oligopoly," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 209-222, April.
- Suominen, Matti, 1994. " Measuring Competition in Banking: A Two-Product Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 95-110.
- Shota Yamazaki & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2004. "A Note on Bank Behavior and Monetary Policies in an Oligopolistic Market," Industrial Organization 0408003, EconWPA.
- Bernd Theilen, 2007. "Delegation and Information Sharing in Cournot Duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 21-50, September.
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1984. "Modeling the Banking Firm: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 576-602, November.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:437-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .