Rational behavior by migrant farmworkers: Organized spatial and labor patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan & Lettau, Michael, 2004. "How elastic is the firm's demand for health insurance?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1273-1293, July.
- Wholey, Douglas & Feldman, Roger & Christianson, Jon B., 1995. "The effect of market structure on HMO premiums," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-105, May.
- Laurie J. Bates & James I. Hilliard & Rexford E. Santerre, 2012. "Do Health Insurers Possess Market Power?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1289-1304, April.
- Moriya, Asako S. & Vogt, William B. & Gaynor, Martin, 2010. "Hospital prices and market structure in the hospital and insurance industries," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 459-479, October.
- Dafny Leemore & Dranove David & Limbrock Frank & Scott Morton Fiona, 2011. "Data Impediments to Empirical Work on Health Insurance Markets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-24, January.
- Heim, Bradley T. & Lurie, Ithai Z., 2009. "Do increased premium subsidies affect how much health insurance is purchased? Evidence from the self-employed," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1197-1210, December.
- Bergson, Abram, 1973. "On Monopoly Welfare Losses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 853-870, December.
- Foreman, Stephen Earl & Wilson, John Anderson & Scheffler, Richard M, 1996. "Monopoly, Monopsony and Contestability in Health Insurance: A Study of Blue Cross Plans," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 662-677, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:328-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .