Cities and sustainability: Southeast Asian and European perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701350_0018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Joseph F. & McQueen, Matthew & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2005. "European Union-developing country FTAs: overview and analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1545-1565, October.
- Emiko Fukase & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Possible Dynamic Effects of AFTA for the New Member Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 853-871, June.
- Peter J. Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2004. "Gains and Losses from Regional Trading Agreements: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 445-467, December.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2001.
"Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development : The Case of ASEAN,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 13847.
- Fukase, E. & Martin, W., 2001. "Free Trade Area Membership as a Stepping Stone to Development: The Case of ASEAN," World Bank - Discussion Papers 421, World Bank.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2004. "EU enlargement and its impacts on East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 843-860, January.
- Ramon L. Clarete, 2005. "Ex-post Effects of Trade Liberalization in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200504, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:6:y:2008:i:2:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.