Social Network Analysis with sna
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Rijnsoever & Leon Welle & Sjoerd Bakker, 2014. "Credibility and legitimacy in policy-driven innovation networks: resource dependencies and expectations in Dutch electric vehicle subsidies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 635-661, August.
- Lan, Jing & Liu, Zhen, 2019. "Social network effect on income structure of SLCP participants: Evidence from Baitoutan Village, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 1-1.
- Juhwan Kim & Sunghae Jun & Dongsik Jang & Sangsung Park, 2018. "Sustainable Technology Analysis of Artificial Intelligence Using Bayesian and Social Network Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Kanu, Edmond Augustine & Henning, Christian H. C. A., 2019. "An assessment of land reform policy processes in Sierra Leone: A network based approach," Working Papers of Agricultural Policy WP2019-04, University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Chair of Agricultural Policy.
- Caterina Liberati & Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia & Paola Zappa, 2015. "Drivers of demand and supply in the Euro interbank market: the role of “Key Players” during the recent turmoil," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 29(3), pages 207-250, August.
- Brantley, Meredith & Schumacher, Christina & Fields, Errol L. & Perin, Jamie & Safi, Amelia Greiner & Ellen, Jonathan M. & Muvva, Ravikiran & Chaulk, Patrick & Jennings, Jacky M., 2017. "The network structure of sex partner meeting places reported by HIV-infected MSM: Opportunities for HIV targeted control," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 20-29.
- Nicole Bohme Carnegie & Martina Morris, 2012. "Size Matters: Concurrency and the Epidemic Potential of HIV in Small Networks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(8), pages 1-6, August.
- Gimenez, Olivier & Mansilla, Lorena & Klaich, M. Javier & Coscarella, Mariano A. & Pedraza, Susana N. & Crespo, Enrique A., 2019. "Inferring animal social networks with imperfect detection," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 69-74.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Dyal, Stephanie R. & Chu, Kar-Hai & Wipfli, Heather & Fujimoto, Kayo, 2015. "Diffusion of innovations theory applied to global tobacco control treaty ratification," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 89-97.
- Fan Yang & Guangqing Chi & Ge Wang & Shirui Tang & Yunting Li & Cong Ju, 2020. "Untangle the Complex Stakeholder Relationships in Rural Settlement Consolidation in China: A Social Network Approach," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Sangsung Park & Sunghae Jun, 2017. "Statistical Technology Analysis for Competitive Sustainability of Three Dimensional Printing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-16, June.
- Nunes, Matthew, 2015. "Statistical Analysis of Network Data with R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 66(b01).
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & van den Berg, Jesse & Koch, Joost & Hekkert, Marko P., 2015. "Smart innovation policy: How network position and project composition affect the diversity of an emerging technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1094-1107.
- Sangsung Park & Seung-Joo Lee & Sunghae Jun, 2015. "A Network Analysis Model for Selecting Sustainable Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Babak Abedin & Abdul Babar, 2018. "Institutional vs. Non-institutional use of Social Media during Emergency Response: A Case of Twitter in 2014 Australian Bush Fire," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 729-740, August.
- Rauktis, Mary E. & McCarthy, Sharon & Krackhardt, David & Cahalane, Helen, 2010. "Innovation in child welfare: The adoption and implementation of Family Group Decision Making in Pennsylvania," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 732-739, May.
- Leona Leišová-Svobodová & Sebastian Michel & Ilmar Tamm & Marie Chourová & Dagmar Janovska & Heinrich Grausgruber, 2019. "Diversity and Pre-Breeding Prospects for Local Adaptation in Oat Genetic Resources," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-15, December.
- David N. Fisher & Rolando Rodríguez-Muñoz & Tom Tregenza, 2016. "Comparing pre- and post-copulatory mate competition using social network analysis in wild crickets," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 27(3), pages 912-919.
- Umberto Medicamento & Bernardo De Gennaro & Arturo Casieri, 2013. "La competitività del settore dell’olio di oliva attraverso l’analisi del network degli scambi commerciali internazionali," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 103-122.
- Taffi, Marianna & Paoletti, Nicola & Liò, Pietro & Pucciarelli, Sandra & Marini, Mauro, 2015. "Bioaccumulation modelling and sensitivity analysis for discovering key players in contaminated food webs: The case study of PCBs in the Adriatic Sea," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 306(C), pages 205-215.
- José-Antonio Belso-Martínez & Manuel Expósito-Langa, 2015. "Persistence and extinction of brokerage roles in clusters: the role of status, former experiences and extra-cluster relationships," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- Jaehyun Choi & Dongsik Jang & Sunghae Jun & Sangsung Park, 2015. "A Predictive Model of Technology Transfer Using Patent Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Johny, Judit & Wichmann, Bruno & Swallow, Brent M., 2017. "Characterizing social networks and their effects on income diversification in rural Kerala, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 375-392.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16175-16195:d:59991 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:024:i06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.