ltm: An R Package for Latent Variable Modeling and Item Response Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frick, Hannah & Strobl, Carolin & Leisch, Friedrich & Zeileis, Achim, 2012.
"Flexible Rasch Mixture Models with Package psychomix,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i07).
- Hannah Frick & Carolin Strobl & Friedrich Leisch & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Flexible Rasch Mixture Models with Package psychomix," Working Papers 2011-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Isabella Sulis & Mariano Porcu, 2015. "Assessing Divergences in Mathematics and Reading Achievement in Italian Primary Schools: A Proposal of Adjusted Indicators of School Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 607-634, June.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:076:i05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang Liu & Ji Seung Yang, 2018. "Bootstrap-Calibrated Interval Estimates for Latent Variable Scores in Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 83(2), pages 333-354, June.
- Jean-Benoit Hardouin, 2007.
"Rasch analysis: Estimation and tests with raschtest,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Hardouin, Jean-Benoit, 2007. "Rasch analysis: Estimation and tests with raschtest," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23.
- Grand, James A. & Golubovich, Juliya & Ryan, Ann Marie & Schmitt, Neal, 2013. "The detection and influence of problematic item content in ability tests: An examination of sensitivity review practices for personnel selection test development," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 158-173.
- Brian O’Connor & Maxine Crawford & Mark Holder, 2015. "An Item Response Theory Analysis of the Subjective Happiness Scale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 249-258, October.
- Edward H. Ip & Shyh-Huei Chen & Sara A. Quandt, 2016. "Analysis of Multiple Partially Ordered Responses to Belief Items with Don’t Know Option," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 483-505, June.
- Andrew Karl & Randy Eubank & Jelena Milovanovic & Mark Reiser & Dennis Young, 2014. "Using RngStreams for parallel random number generation in C++ and R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1301-1320, October.
- Xiang Liu & Zhuangzhuang Han & Matthew S. Johnson, 2018. "The UMP Exact Test and the Confidence Interval for Person Parameters in IRT Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 83(1), pages 182-202, March.
- Michela Battauz, 2015. "Factors affecting the variability of IRT equating coefficients," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 85-101, May.
- W. W. Koczkodaj & T. Kakiashvili & A. Szymańska & J. Montero-Marin & R. Araya & J. Garcia-Campayo & K. Rutkowski & D. Strzałka, 2017. "How to reduce the number of rating scale items without predictability loss?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 581-593, May.
- Chalmers, R. Philip, 2012. "mirt: A Multidimensional Item Response Theory Package for the R Environment," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i06).
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:28:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10260-018-00442-w is not listed on IDEAS
- Sora Lee & Daniel M. Bolt, 2018. "Asymmetric Item Characteristic Curves and Item Complexity: Insights from Simulation and Real Data Analyses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 83(2), pages 453-475, June.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:2:y:2014:i:5:p:437-450:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2015. "Rasch Trees: A New Method for Detecting Differential Item Functioning in the Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 289-316, June.
- Fabrizio Maturo & Francesca Fortuna & Tonio Di Battista, 2019. "Testing Equality of Functions Across Multiple Experimental Conditions for Different Ability Levels in the IRT Context: The Case of the IPRASE TLT 2016 Survey," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 19-39, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:017:i05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.