Bayesian Analysis for Penalized Spline Regression Using WinBUGS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2004_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ngo, Long & Wand, Matthew P., 2004. "Smoothing with Mixed Model Software," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i01).
- Berry S. M. & Carroll R. J & Ruppert D., 2002. "Bayesian Smoothing and Regression Splines for Measurement Error Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 160-169, March.
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," Econometrics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, October.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Method of the month: Semiparametric models with penalised splines
by Sam Watson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2017-12-19 13:00:05
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:2:p:717-737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veerabhadran Baladandayuthapani & Bani K. Mallick & Mee Young Hong & Joanne R. Lupton & Nancy D. Turner & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Spatially Correlated Functional Data Analysis with Application to Colon Carcinogenesis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 64-73, March.
- repec:bpj:sagmbi:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:31-45:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2014.
"Dynamic functional data analysis with non-parametric state space models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 142-163, January.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- O. Gimenez & C. Crainiceanu & C. Barbraud & S. Jenouvrier & B. J. T. Morgan, 2006. "Semiparametric Regression in Capture–Recapture Modeling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 691-698, September.
- Alexandre Rodrigues & Peter Diggle & Renato Assuncao, 2010. "Semiparametric approach to point source modelling in epidemiology and criminology," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(3), pages 533-542.
- Gutiérrez, Luis & Mena, Ramsés H. & Ruggiero, Matteo, 2016. "A time dependent Bayesian nonparametric model for air quality analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 161-175.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1046-1054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh & Bhuvanesh Pareek & Karl Taylor, 2017.
"Financial Hardship and Saving Behaviour: Bayesian Analysis of British Panel Data,"
2017011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Ghosh, Pulak & Pareek, Bhuvanesh & Taylor, Karl, 2017. "Financial Hardship and Saving Behaviour: Bayesian Analysis of British Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermo Ferreira & Jorge Figueroa-Zúñiga & Mário Castro, 2015. "Partially linear beta regression model with autoregressive errors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 752-775, December.
- Welham, S.J. & Thompson, R., 2009. "A note on bimodality in the log-likelihood function for penalized spline mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 920-931, February.
- Lauren Hund & Jarvis T. Chen & Nancy Krieger & Brent A. Coull, 2012. "A Geostatistical Approach to Large-Scale Disease Mapping with Temporal Misalignment," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 849-858, September.
- Choudhary, Pankaj K., 2007. "Semiparametric regression for assessing agreement using tolerance bands," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6229-6241, August.
- Gosoniu, L. & Vounatsou, P. & Sogoba, N. & Maire, N. & Smith, T., 2009. "Mapping malaria risk in West Africa using a Bayesian nonparametric non-stationary model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3358-3371, July.
- Chiara Bocci & Emilia Rocco, 2014. "Estimates for geographical domains through geoadditive models in presence of incomplete geographical information," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(2), pages 283-305, June.
- Weining Shen & Subhashis Ghosal, 2015. "Adaptive Bayesian Procedures Using Random Series Priors," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1194-1213, December.
- Laurini, Fabrizio & Pauli, Francesco, 2009. "Smoothing sample extremes: The mixed model approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(11), pages 3842-3854, September.
- Yanwei Zhang & Vanja Dukic, 2013. "Predicting Multivariate Insurance Loss Payments Under the Bayesian Copula Framework," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(4), pages 891-919, December.
- Bellio, Ruggero & Grassetti, Luca, 2011. "Semiparametric stochastic frontier models for clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Botts, Carsten H. & Daniels, Michael J., 2008. "A flexible approach to Bayesian multiple curve fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5100-5120, August.
- Gutiérrez, Luis & Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo & Mena, Ramsés H., 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric classification for spectroscopy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 56-68.
- Brent A Coull, 2011. "A Random Intercepts–Functional Slopes Model for Flexible Assessment of Susceptibility in Longitudinal Designs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 486-494, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:014:i14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.