Bayesian Analysis for Penalized Spline Regression Using WinBUGS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2004_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ngo, Long & Wand, Matthew P., 2004. "Smoothing with Mixed Model Software," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i01).
- Berry S. M. & Carroll R. J & Ruppert D., 2002. "Bayesian Smoothing and Regression Splines for Measurement Error Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 160-169, March.
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," Econometrics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:jss:jstsof:14:i14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jullion, Astrid & Lambert, Philippe, 2007. "Robust specification of the roughness penalty prior distribution in spatially adaptive Bayesian P-splines models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2542-2558, February.
- Bellio, Ruggero & Grassetti, Luca, 2011. "Semiparametric stochastic frontier models for clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-83, January.
- O. Gimenez & C. Crainiceanu & C. Barbraud & S. Jenouvrier & B. J. T. Morgan, 2006. "Semiparametric Regression in Capture–Recapture Modeling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 691-698, September.
- Guangyu Zhang & Roderick Little, 2009. "Extensions of the Penalized Spline of Propensity Prediction Method of Imputation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 911-918, September.
- Wunder, Christoph & Wiencierz, Andrea & Schwarze, Johannes & Küchenhoff, Helmut & Kleyer, Sara & Bleninger, Philipp, 2009. "Well-Being over the Life Span: Semiparametric Evidence from British and German Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xin-Yuan Song & Zhao-Hua Lu & Jing-Heng Cai & Edward Ip, 2013. "A Bayesian Modeling Approach for Generalized Semiparametric Structural Equation Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 624-647, October.
- Haonan Wang & M. Giovanna Ranalli, 2007. "Low-Rank Smoothing Splines on Complicated Domains," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 209-217, March.
- Michael Wegener & Göran Kauermann, 2017. "Forecasting in nonlinear univariate time series using penalized splines," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 557-576, September.
- Yu Yue & Paul Speckman & Dongchu Sun, 2012. "Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 577-613, June.
- Peter Hall & Joel L. Horowitz, 2013. "A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paciorek, Christopher J., 2007. "Computational techniques for spatial logistic regression with large data sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3631-3653, May.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes, 2009. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4485, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Veerabhadran Baladandayuthapani & Bani K. Mallick & Mee Young Hong & Joanne R. Lupton & Nancy D. Turner & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Spatially Correlated Functional Data Analysis with Application to Colon Carcinogenesis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Haonan Wang & Hari Iyer, 2007. "Application of local linear embedding to nonlinear exploratory latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 199-225, June.
- Otto-Sobotka, Fabian & Salvati, Nicola & Ranalli, Maria Giovanna & Kneib, Thomas, 2019. "Adaptive semiparametric M-quantile regression," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 116-129.
- Mestekemper, Thomas & Windmann, Michael & Kauermann, Göran, 2010. "Functional hourly forecasting of water temperature," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 684-699, October.
- Naschold, Felix, 2012.
"“The Poor Stay Poor”: Household Asset Poverty Traps in Rural Semi-Arid India,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2033-2043.
- Naschold, Felix, 2009. "“Poor stays poor” - Household asset poverty traps in rural semi-arid India," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49396, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arthur Charpentier & Emmanuel Flachaire & Antoine Ly, 2017. "Econom\'etrie et Machine Learning," Papers 1708.06992, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Hyunju Son & Youyi Fong, 2021. "Fast grid search and bootstrap‐based inference for continuous two‐phase polynomial regression models," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), May.
- Welham, S.J. & Thompson, R., 2009. "A note on bimodality in the log-likelihood function for penalized spline mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 920-931, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:014:i14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.