Bayesian Analysis for Penalized Spline Regression Using WinBUGS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2004_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
- Ngo, Long & Wand, Matthew P., 2004. "Smoothing with Mixed Model Software," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i01).
- Berry S. M. & Carroll R. J & Ruppert D., 2002. "Bayesian Smoothing and Regression Splines for Measurement Error Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 160-169, March.
- Andrew Gelman, 2004. "Prior distributions for variance parameters in hierarchical models," Econometrics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- O. Gimenez & C. Crainiceanu & C. Barbraud & S. Jenouvrier & B. J. T. Morgan, 2006. "Semiparametric Regression in Capture–Recapture Modeling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 691-698, September.
- Michael Wegener & Göran Kauermann, 2017. "Forecasting in nonlinear univariate time series using penalized splines," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 557-576, September.
- Paciorek, Christopher J., 2007. "Computational techniques for spatial logistic regression with large data sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3631-3653, May.
- Jullion, Astrid & Lambert, Philippe, 2007. "Robust specification of the roughness penalty prior distribution in spatially adaptive Bayesian P-splines models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2542-2558, February.
- Yu Yue & Paul Speckman & Dongchu Sun, 2012. "Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 577-613, June.
- Guangyu Zhang & Roderick Little, 2009. "Extensions of the Penalized Spline of Propensity Prediction Method of Imputation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 911-918, September.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes, 2009. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4485, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Veerabhadran Baladandayuthapani & Bani K. Mallick & Mee Young Hong & Joanne R. Lupton & Nancy D. Turner & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Spatially Correlated Functional Data Analysis with Application to Colon Carcinogenesis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Wunder, Christoph & Wiencierz, Andrea & Schwarze, Johannes & Küchenhoff, Helmut & Kleyer, Sara & Bleninger, Philipp, 2009. "Well-Being over the Life Span: Semiparametric Evidence from British and German Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haonan Wang & Hari Iyer, 2007. "Application of local linear embedding to nonlinear exploratory latent structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 199-225, June.
- Bellio, Ruggero & Grassetti, Luca, 2011. "Semiparametric stochastic frontier models for clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Haonan Wang & M. Giovanna Ranalli, 2007. "Low-Rank Smoothing Splines on Complicated Domains," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 209-217, March.
- Wu, Ximing & Sickles, Robin, 2018. "Semiparametric estimation under shape constraints," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 74-89.
- Zanin, Luca & Marra, Giampiero, 2012. "Assessing the functional relationship between CO2 emissions and economic development using an additive mixed model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1328-1337.
- Julie Vercelloni & M Julian Caley & Mohsen Kayal & Samantha Low-Choy & Kerrie Mengersen, 2014. "Understanding Uncertainties in Non-Linear Population Trajectories: A Bayesian Semi-Parametric Hierarchical Approach to Large-Scale Surveys of Coral Cover," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-9, November.
- Ni, Xiao & Zhang, Hao Helen & Zhang, Daowen, 2009. "Automatic model selection for partially linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2100-2111, October.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2010. "Trend Estimation," MPRA Paper 21607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samiran Sinha & Bani K. Mallick & Victor Kipnis & Raymond J. Carroll, 2010. "Semiparametric Bayesian Analysis of Nutritional Epidemiology Data in the Presence of Measurement Error," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 444-454, June.
- Peter Hall & Joel L. Horowitz, 2013. "A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Otto-Sobotka, Fabian & Salvati, Nicola & Ranalli, Maria Giovanna & Kneib, Thomas, 2019. "Adaptive semiparametric M-quantile regression," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 116-129.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:014:i14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.