Willingness-to-Pay in Non-Profit Sports Clubs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016.
"Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success Of Football Bundesliga Teams,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 446-462, July.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- su, chin, 2015. "Estimation of the Willingness to Pay for Preserving the Sports Arenas. The case of Poland," MPRA Paper 74182, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Kiefer, Stephanie, 2014. "Are riding club members willing to pay or work for an overall quality improvement?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 1/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012. "Estimating the value of national sporting success," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Robert, Ruszkowski, 2017. "The Contingent Valuation Method in assessing the value of sport’s stadium in developing nations. The case of Poland," MPRA Paper 80581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakkenbüll, Linn-Brit & Dilger, Alexander, 2015. "The willigness to pay for a German win of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Wiker, Dagmara, 2017. "The valuation of publicly financed sport’s arenas," MPRA Paper 82913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- See, Chan Ken, 2017. "Intangible value in preserving the Sports Arenas," MPRA Paper 81505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:291-302 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsleisure economics; non-profit organization; membership fee; consumer surplus;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:6:y:2011:i:2:p:155-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.