Spanish Football Clubs Finances: Crisis and Player Salaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saldsieder Nina & Wentzel Dirk, 2014. "Ordnungsfragen des europäischen Profifußballs: Das Konzept des Financial Fair Play und seine Erfolgsaussichten / The Concept of Financial Fair Play and his prospects of success," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 65(1), pages 229-262, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00971782 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016.
"Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success Of Football Bundesliga Teams,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 446-462, July.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Colin Green & Fernando Lozano & Rob Simmons, 2015.
"Rank-Order Tournaments, Probability of Winning and Investing in Talent: Evidence from Champions' League Qualifying Rules,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 232(1), pages 30-40, May.
- Green, Colin P. & Lozano, Fernando A. & Simmons, Rob, 2015. "Rank-Order Tournaments, Probability of Winning and Investing in Talent: Evidence from Champions League Qualifying Rules," IZA Discussion Papers 8950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Morrow, 2014. "Football finances," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 6, pages 80-99 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016. "The Effect of Sporting Success and Management Failure On Attendance Demand In The Bundesliga: A Revealed and Stated Preference Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers 16-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "Building Blocks for a Disequilibrium Model of a European Team Sports League," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971782, HAL.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2011. "Sport Financing and Governance in Europe," Chapters,in: Contemporary Issues in Sports Economics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrews, Matt & Harrington, Peter, 2016. "Off Pitch: Football's Financial Integrity Weaknesses, and How to Strengthen Them," Working Paper Series 16-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:4:p:419-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scelles, Nicolas & Szymanski, Stefan & Dermit-Richard, Nadine, 2016. "Insolvency in French Soccer," MPRA Paper 71219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Vecchione & Francesco Addesa, 2012. "Il Regime Fiscale Dei Calciatori: Un’Analisi Economica Comparata," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 8(3), pages 49-71, dicembre.
- Di Minin, Alberto & Frattini, Federico & Bianchi, Mattia & Bortoluzzi, Guido & Piccaluga, Andrea, 2014. "Udinese Calcio soccer club as a talents factory: Strategic agility, diverging objectives, and resource constraints," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-336.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; player salaries; performance; financial distress; soccer; under administration;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:52-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .