Rational Exuberance? An Event Analysis of the 2008 Olympics Announcement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Dawson & Paul Downward & Terence C. Mills, 2014.
"Olympic news and attitudes towards the Olympics: a compositional time-series analysis of how sentiment is affected by events,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 1307-1314, June.
- Terence C. Mills & Peter Dawson & Paul Downward, 2013. "Olympic news and attitudes towards the Olympics: A compositional time-series analysis of how sentiment is affected by events," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 046, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:629-640 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogawa, Ryoh, 2017. "Using REIT Data to Assess the Economic Worth of Mega-Events: The Case of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics," MPRA Paper 78829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOlympics; event study; holding period return;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .