Betting Exchanges: The Future of Sports Betting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward, 2004.
"Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 25-50.
- Gerald A. Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mao, Luke Lunhua & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P., 2015. "Sports gambling as consumption: Evidence from demand for sports lottery," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 436-447.
- Flepp, Raphael & Nüesch, Stephan & Franck, Egon, 2017.
"The liquidity advantage of the quote-driven market: Evidence from the betting industry,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 306-317.
- Raphael Flepp & Stephan Nüesch & Egon Franck, 2014. " The Liquidity Advantage of the Quote-Driven Market: Evidence from the Betting Industry," Working Papers 342, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Dominic Cortis & Steve Hales & Frank Bezzina, 2013. "Profiting On Inefficiencies In Betting Derivative Markets: The Case Of Uefa Euro 2012," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51.
More about this item
Keywordsbetting exchange; SWOT; sporst betting; market development;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:42-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.