Betting Exchanges: The Future of Sports Betting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mao, Luke Lunhua & Zhang, James J. & Connaughton, Daniel P., 2015. "Sports gambling as consumption: Evidence from demand for sports lottery," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 436-447.
- Flepp, Raphael & Nüesch, Stephan & Franck, Egon, 2017.
"The liquidity advantage of the quote-driven market: Evidence from the betting industry,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 306-317.
- Raphael Flepp & Stephan Nüesch & Egon Franck, 2014. " The Liquidity Advantage of the Quote-Driven Market: Evidence from the Betting Industry," Working Papers 342, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Dominic Cortis & Steve Hales & Frank Bezzina, 2013. "Profiting On Inefficiencies In Betting Derivative Markets: The Case Of Uefa Euro 2012," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51.
More about this item
Keywordsbetting exchange; SWOT; sporst betting; market development;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:42-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .