Moving Beyond Economic Impact: A Closer Look at the Contingent Valuation Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- su, chin, 2015. "Estimation of the Willingness to Pay for Preserving the Sports Arenas. The case of Poland," MPRA Paper 74182, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Vörös, Tünde, 2017.
"Költség-haszon elemzési keretrendszer sportberuházások társadalmi-gazdasági értékeléséhez
[An economic framework for cost-benefit analysis of sports facilities]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 394-420.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0044-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012. "Estimating the value of national sporting success," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Bruce K. Johnson, 2015. "Public support for hosting the Olympic Summer Games in Germany: The CVM approach," Working Papers 15-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- de Boer, Willem I.J. & Koning, Ruud H. & Mierau, Jochen O., 2017. "Ex-ante and ex-post willingness-to-pay for hosting a major cycling event," Research Report 17013-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- John C. Whitehead & Pamela Wicker, 2017. "Using Willingness to Travel to Estimate the Monetary Value of Intangible Benefits Derived from Active Sport Event Tourism," Working Papers 17-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703466, HAL.
- Rockerbie, Duane W & Easton, Stephen, 2016. "Of Bricks and Bats: New Stadiums, Talent Supply and Team Performance in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 77430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:160-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilger, Alexander & Bakkenbüll, Linn-Brit, 2016. "Zahlungsbereitschaften für deutsche Erfolge bei den Olympischen Winterspielen 2014 in Sotschi und die Austragung Olympischer Spiele in Deutschland," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 05/2016, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Kim, Woosoon & Walker, Matthew, 2012. "Measuring the social impacts associated with Super Bowl XLIII: Preliminary development of a psychic income scale," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-108.
- Robert, Ruszkowski, 2017. "The Contingent Valuation Method in assessing the value of sport’s stadium in developing nations. The case of Poland," MPRA Paper 80581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakkenbüll, Linn-Brit & Dilger, Alexander, 2015. "The willigness to pay for a German win of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Wiker, Dagmara, 2017. "The valuation of publicly financed sport’s arenas," MPRA Paper 82913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- See, Chan Ken, 2017. "Intangible value in preserving the Sports Arenas," MPRA Paper 81505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The Winner’s Curse: Why is the Cost of Mega Sporting Events so Often Underestimated?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation method; CVM; valuation; stated preference; non-market consumption;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:2:y:2007:i:3:p:149-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .