What Have We Learned from the Economic Freedom of the World Index?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Chataghalala Munthali, 2012. "Interaction of public and private investment in Southern Africa: a dynamic panel analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 597-622, September.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2017.
"Partisan politics: The empirical evidence from OECD panel studies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 712-750.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Partisan Politics: The Empirical Evidence from OECD Panel Studies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6024, CESifo.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008.
"Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 291-314, April.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2006. "Does aid for education educate children? Evidence from panel data," Kiel Working Papers 1290, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-146, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2008. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weede Erich, 2006. "Globale Ordnungspolitik im Zeitalter amerikanischer Hegemonie: Kritische Anmerkungen dazu, wie man Demokratie und Kapitalismus nicht verbreiten kann / Global Order in the Era of American Hegemony," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1), pages 371-392, January.
- Solomon W. Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2009.
"The Gender Pay Gap across Countries: A Human Capital Approach,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
227, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2014. "The Gender Pay Gap Across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin Powell & Matt E. Ryan, 2006. "Does Development Aid Lead to Economic Freedom?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Fall 2006), pages 1-21.
- Jac C. Heckelman & Stephen Knack, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Market‐Liberalizing Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 524-548, August.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2010.
"Corruption and the shadow economy: an empirical analysis,"
Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 215-238, July.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-123, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Axel Dreher & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "Corruption and the shadow economy: An empirical analysis," Economics working papers 2006-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dreher, Axel & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1936, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erdal Atukeren, 2005.
"Interactions Between Public and Private Investment: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 307-330, July.
- Erdal ATUKEREN, "undated". "Interactions Between Public and Private Investment: Evidence from Developing Countries," EcoMod2004 330600011, EcoMod.
- J. R. Clark & Robert A. Lawson, 2008. "The Impact of Economic Growth, Tax Policy and Economic Freedom on Income Inequality," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Fall 2008), pages 23-31.
- Aparna Mathur & Kartikeya Singh, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment, corruption and democracy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 991-1002, March.
- Aparna Mathur & Kartikeya Singh, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, Corruption, and Democracy," AEI Economics Working Papers 49722, American Enterprise Institute.
- Jody W. Lipford, 2007. "Short Run Macroeconomic Performance and Economic Freedom: Can Economic Growth Rates be Higher and More Stable?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Fall 2007), pages 3-29.
- Ji-Whan Yun, 2011. "Labour market reforms in Japan and the Republic of Korea: A comparative case study of policy-making in the 2000s," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 387-403, December.
- Alejandro Quijada, 2007.
"Institutional Quality And Total Factor Productivity In Latin America And The Caribbean: Exploring The Unobservable Through Factor Analysis,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 25(53), pages 66-119, January.
- Alejandro Quijada, 2007. "Institutional quality and total factor productivity in Latin America and the Caribbean : exploring the unobservable through factor analysis," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 25(53), pages 66-119, January.
- Lauren Heller, 2009. "Social Cohesion and Its Relationship to Endogenous Institutional Formation and Economic Growth," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 25(Fall 2009), pages 81-104.
- Richard J. Cebula & Franklin G. Mixon Jr., 2014. "The Roles of Economic Freedom and Regulatory Quality in Creating a Favorable Environment for Investment in Energy R&D, Infrastructure, and Capacity," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(2), pages 299-324, April.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Roland Vaubel, 2009. "The Theory of Raising Rivals’ Costs and Evidence from the International Labour Organisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 862-887, June.
- Will Carrington Heath & Sarah Skinner & John Keith Watson, 2007. "An international assessment of the relative contribution of economic freedom and mathematical test scores to labour productivity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(14), pages 1059-1063.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2005.
"Catching up: What are the Critical Factors for success?,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20050401, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2007. "Catching Up: What are the critical factors for success?," Globelics Working Paper Series 2007-07, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Pavel Yakovlev, 2011. "The Economics of Torture," Chapters, in: Christopher J. Coyne & Rachel L. Mathers (ed.), The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Solomon Polachek & Jun Xiang, 2015. "The Gender Pay Gap Across Countries: A Human Capital Approach," LIS Working papers 646, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Susan Anderson & Peter Boettke, 2004. "The Development Set: The Character of the _Journal of Development Economics_ 2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 306-318, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Freedom; Economic growth; Investment; Foreign investment; Standard of living; Economic education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.