Introduction (Special Issue: Indonesia's Industrialization: Economic Crisis and Beyond)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Tain-Jy, 1992. "Technical Change and Technical Adaptation of Multinational Firms: The Case of Taiwan's Electronics Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(4), pages 867-881, July.
- Levy, Brian & Kuo, Wen-Jeng, 1991. "The strategic orientations of firms and the performance of Korea and Taiwan in frontier industries: Lessons from comparative case studies of keyboard and personal computer assembly," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 363-374, April.
- Mody, Ashoka, 1990. "Institutions and Dynamic Comparative Advantage: The Electronics Industry in South Korea and Taiwan," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 291-314, September.
- Chen, Tain-Jy & Tang, De-Piao, 1986. "The production characteristics of multinational firms and the effects of tax incentives : The Case of Taiwan's Electronics Industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 119-129, November.
More about this item
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:38:y:2000:i:4:p:409-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .