The new European Union space policy in order to maintain Europe’s position among space leaders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Chriszt, 1992. "Maastricht Treaty paves way for European Monetary Union," Economics Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 3-4.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krystyna Gawlikowska-Hueckel & Jacek Szlachta, 2016. "The Vulnerability of Polish Regions to the Challenges of the Modern Economy," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 23-46.
- Virginie Traclet, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Canada: Some Interesting Principles for EMU?," Staff Working Papers 04-28, Bank of Canada.
- Biro, Szabolcs, 2008. "The Hungarian land market after EU Accession," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 107, pages 1-18, March.
- Sabina Nicoleta Furtuna, 2010. "The Eu And The Curious Case Of The Copenhagen Accord," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2(2), pages 43-54, June.
- Jorgen Mortensen, 2013. "Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: From Maastricht via SGP to the Fiscal Pact," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0459, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "Fiscal Consolidation in Central Europe in Preparation for Accession to the European Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0077, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean space policy; space law; European autonomy; ESA and EU; Private space sector;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:3:p:341-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.