Equilibrium Selection via Adaptation: Using Genetic Programming to Model Learning in a Coordination Game
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Ortmann & Sergey Slobodyan & Samuel S. Nordberg, 2003.
"(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp208, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Andreas Ortmann, 2004. "(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 318, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andreas Ortmann & Sergey Slobodyan, 2008. "(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp355, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ernan Haruvy & M. Utku Ünver, 2003. "Equilibrium Selection in Repeated Business-to-Business Matching Markets," Experimental 0305004, EconWPA, revised 03 Dec 2004.
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Genetic Programming; Coordination Game; Equilibrium Selection; Survival of the Fittest;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jem:ejemed:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ifrede.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .