Profitability of the Korean Banking Sector: Panel Evidence on Bank-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Abdelkarim Almumani, 2013. "Impact of Managerial Factors on Commercial Bank Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Jordan," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 298-310, July.
- Shinta Amalina Hazrati Havidz & Chandra Setiawan, 2015. "A Comparative Study of Efficiency between Conventional and Islamic Banks in Indonesia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 790-804, May.
- Daniel Anarfi & Kofi Ampadu Boateng & Kwabena Adu-Ababio, 2016. "Determinants of Return on Equity for a Sustainable Growth of the Manufacturing Industry in the Czech Republic," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 43-52, November.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siudek, Tomasz & Drabarczyk, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wzrost i rozwój gospodarczy a efektywność finansowa banków komercyjnych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30).
- Feldmann, Horst, 2015. "Banking system concentration and unemployment in developing countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 60-78.
- Tan, Yong, 2016. "The impacts of risk and competition on bank profitability in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 85-110.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; profitability; financial crisis; Korea;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jec:journl:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:43-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.