Energy consumption, economic growth and financial development: exploring the empirical linkages for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sarker, Md. Abdur Rashid & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2012. "Exploring the relationship between climate change and rice yield in Bangladesh: An analysis of time series data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 11-16.
- Saleemul Huq & Hannah Reid & Mama Konate & Atiq Rahman & Youba Sokona & Florence Crick, 2004. "Mainstreaming adaptation to climate change in Least Developed Countries (LDCs)," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:199-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Sadorsky, Perry, 2016.
"The role of globalization on the recent evolution of energy demand in India: Implications for sustainable development,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 52-68.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Kumar, Mantu & Sadorsky, Perry, 2016. "The Role of Globalization on the Recent Evolution of Energy Demand in India: Implications for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 69127, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jan 2016.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 199-212.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & HOANG, Thi Hong Van & Kumar, Mantu & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Energy Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India: New Evidence from a Nonlinear and Asymmetric Analysis," MPRA Paper 76527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1022-1034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Babu, M. Suresh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017.
"Does financial development intensify energy consumption in Saudi Arabia?,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1022-1034.
- Kumar, Mantu & Babu, M Suresh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2016. "Does Financial Development Intensify Energy Consumption in Saudi Arabia?," MPRA Paper 74946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2016.
- Aslan Alper & Gozbasi Onur, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for sub-elements of the carbon emissions in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 82(2), pages 1327-1340, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Kumar, Mantu & Loganathan, Nanthakumar, 2015. "Does Globalization Impede Environmental Quality in India?," MPRA Paper 67285, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2015.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:588-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keho, Yaya, 2016. "What drives energy consumption in developing countries? The experience of selected African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 233-246.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Benkraiem, Ramzi & Miloudi, Anthony & Lahiani, Amine, 2017.
"Production function with electricity consumption and policy implications in Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 588-599.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & BENKRAIEM, Ramzi & MILOUDI, Anthony & Lahiani, Amine, 2017. "Production Function with Electricity Consumption and Policy Implications in Portugal," MPRA Paper 81203, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2017.
- Shahbaz Muhammad & Ramzi Benkraiem & Anthony Miloudi & Amine Lahiani, 2017. "Production function with electricity consumption and policy implications in Portugal," Post-Print hal-01611583, HAL.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Abel, Sanderson & Le Roux, Pierre, 2017. "A Review of the Nexus Between Energy consumption and Economic growth in the Brics countries," MPRA Paper 82462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Sanderson Abel & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Co-integration between Electricity Supply and Economic Growth in South Africa," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 637-645.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Bajpai, Vishnu & Kulkarni, Gouri & Aithal, Bharath H. & Han, Sun Sheng, 2017. "Economic disparity and CO2 emissions: The domestic energy sector in Greater Bangalore, India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1331-1344.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy use; financial development; Growth; ARDL model;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.48:year:2014:issue4:pp:139-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abu N.M. Wahid) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .