The Results of Meadows and Cliff Are Wrong Because They Compute Indicator y Before Model Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Richiardi & Roberto Leombruni & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2006.
"A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2005. "A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 47, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ulrich Frank & Klaus G. Troitzsch, 2005. "Epistemological Perspectives on Simulation," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-7.
- Janssen, Marco & de Vries, Bert, 1998. "The battle of perspectives: a multi-agent model with adaptive responses to climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 43-65, July.
- Hanneman & Anthony Patrick, 1997. "On the Uses of Computer-Assisted Simulation Modeling in the Social Sciences," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-5.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Alessio Moneta & Paul Windrum, 2007. "A Critical Guide to Empirical Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics: Methodologies, Procedures, and Open Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 195-226, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh & Scott Jeffrey, 2017.
"The Consequences of Social Pressures on Partisan Opinion Dynamics,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 242-259, March.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh & Scott Jeffrey, 2014. "The Consequences of Social Pressures on Partisan Opinion Dynamics," Working Papers 14-06, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOpinion Dynamics; Social Simulation; Agents Based Model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2012-153-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .