Interorganizational Information Exchange and Efficiency: Organizational Performance in Emergency Environments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Phan & Franck Varenne, 2010. "Agent-Based Models and Simulations in Economics and Social Sciences," Post-Print hal-00554700, HAL.
- Uskali Maki, 2005. "Models are experiments, experiments are models," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 303-315.
- Mary Morgan, 2005. "Experiments versus models: New phenomena, inference and surprise," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 317-329.
- Robert Axelrod, 1997. "Advancing the Art of Simulation in the Social Sciences," Working Papers 97-05-048, Santa Fe Institute.
- David Hales & Juliette Rouchier & Bruce Edmonds, 2003. "Model-To-Model Analysis," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(4), pages 1-5.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Growing Economies from the Bottom Up," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Simulation; Emergency Management; Network Evolution; Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-27-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .