Agent-Based Verification of Von Thünen's Location Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Arthur M. & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1990. "Qualitative reasoning in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 465-490, May.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Morgan, M. Granger, 1993. "A model framework for integrated studies of the climate problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part II," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 177-197.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part I," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 89-107.
- Hope, Chris & Anderson, John & Wenman, Paul, 1993. "Policy analysis of the greenhouse effect : An application of the PAGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Marian Leimbach, 1996.
"Development of a Fuzzy optimization model, supporting global warming decision-making,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 163-192.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for household preferences in emission trading-A contribution to the climate policy debate," Economics working papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading - A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 329, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Filatova & Dawn C. Parker & Anne van der Veen, 2009. "Agent-Based Urban Land Markets: Agent's Pricing Behavior, Land Prices and Urban Land Use Change," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsEmergent Optimization; Lock-In; Positive Feedbacks; Spatial Constraints; Swarm; von ThÃ¼nen's Isolated State;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2002-24-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.