Teaching Social Simulation with Matlab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Leach & Ausilio Bauen & Nigel Lucas, 1997. "A Systems Approach to Materials Flow in Sustainable Cities: A Case Study of Paper," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 705-724.
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- James D. Reschovsky & Sarah E. Stone, 1994. "Market incentives to encourage household waste recycling: Paying for what you throw away," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 120-139.
- Ellen, Pam Scholder, 1994. "Do we know what we need to know? Objective and subjective knowledge effects on pro-ecological behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-52, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cynthia Nikolai & Gregory Madey, 2009. "Tools of the Trade: A Survey of Various Agent Based Modeling Platforms," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(2), pages 1-2.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004.
"Money-Scape: A Generic Agent-Based Model of Corruption,"
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Money-Scape: A Generic Agent-Based Model of Corruption," Computational Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; Teaching; Social Processes; Programming Languages; Matlab;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:1999-21-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .