A Univariate Analysis of EMS Exchange Rates Using a Target Zone Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- De Jong , F., 1991. "A Univariate Analysis of EMS Exchange Rates Using a Target Zone Model," Papers 9155, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reitz Stefan & Taylor Mark P., 2013. "The Danish krone-euro exchange rate and Danmark Nationalbank intervention operations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 239-249, May.
- Ghysels, Eric & Guay, Alain, 2003.
"Structural change tests for simulated method of moments,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 91-123, July.
- Eric Guysels & Alain Guay, 1998. "Structural Change Tests for Simulated Method of Moments," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 61, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Eric Ghysels & Alain Guay, 1998. "Structural Change Tests for Simulated Method of Moments," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-19, CIRANO.
- Ma, Yue & Kanas, Angelos, 2000. "Testing for nonlinear Granger causality from fundamentals to exchange rates in the ERM," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 69-82, January.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José L. Torres, 2004. "A Non-parametric reassessment of target zone nonlinearities: The Spanish Peseta/Deutsche Mark exchange rate," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/73, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Iannizzotto, Matteo, 2001. "On the mean-reverting properties of target zone exchange rates: a cautionary note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 117-129, April.
- José Torres, 2007.
"A non-parametric analysis of ERM exchange rate fundamentals,"
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 67-84, April.
- José L. Torres, 2004. "A Non-parametric analysis of ERM exchange rate fundamentals," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/25, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "Exchange rates in target zones: Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y., 2010.
"Nonlinearity, nonstationarity, and thick tails: How they interact to generate persistence in memory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 83-89, March.
- Joon Y. Park & J. Isaac Miller, 2004. "Nonlinearity, Nonstationarity, and Thick Tails: How They Interact to Generate Persistency in Memory," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 597, Econometric Society.
- J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park, 2008. "Nonlinearity, Nonstationarity, and Thick Tails: How They Interact to Generate Persistency in Memory," Working Papers 0801, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Bekaert, Geert & Gray, Stephen F., 1998.
"Target zones and exchange rates:: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Stephen F. Gray, 1996. "Target Zones and Exchange Rates: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galindo, Arturo J., 2000.
"Estimating credibility in Colombia's exchange-rate target zone,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 473-484, December.
- Arturo José Galindo, 1998. "Estimating Credibility in Colombia's Exchange Rate Target Zone," Borradores de Economia 103, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arturo José Galindo, 1998. "Estimating Credibility In Colombia'S Exchange Rate Target Zone," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002604, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2007.
"The Optimal Degree of Exchange Rate Flexibility: a Target Zone Approach,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 803-822, September.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2006. "The optimal degree of exchange rate flexibility: A target zone approach," Working Papers 06.22, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, J. Isaac, 2011.
"Testing the bounds: Empirical behavior of target zone fundamentals,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1782-1792, July.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2008. "Testing the Bounds: Empirical Behavior of Target Zone Fundamentals," Working Papers 0803, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Target Zones: A Survey Of The Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 247-268, April.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2010. "Exchange Rate Target Zones: A Survey of the Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2010-14, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "Informal one-sided target zone model and the Swiss franc," BIS Working Papers 660, Bank for International Settlements.
- Forde, Martin & Kumar, Rohini & Zhang, Hongzhong, 2015. "Large deviations for the boundary local time of doubly reflected Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 262-268.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J., 1991.
"Bands and statistical properties of EMS exchange rates : A Monte Carlo investigation of three target zone model,"
1991-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J., 1991. "Bands and Statistical Properties of EMS Exchange Rates: A Monte Carlo Investigation of Three Traget Zone Model," Papers 9160, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Flandreau, Marc, 1998.
"The burden of intervention: externalities in multilateral exchange rates arrangements,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 137-171, June.
- Flandreau, Marc, 1996. "The Burden of Intervention: Externalities in Multilateral Exchange Rates Arrangements," CEPR Discussion Papers 1504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y., 2005. "How They Interact to Generate Persistency in Memory," Working Papers 2005-01, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Cœuré & Antoine Magnier, 1996. "Crédibilité et fondamentaux macro-économiques au sein du SME : un examen empirique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 123(2), pages 113-146.
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J., 1995. "EMS exchange rate bands: a Monte Carlo investigation of three target zone models," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 311-328, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:9:y:1994:i:1:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.