The Richard Stone Prize in Applied Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M Hashem Pesaran, 2010. "The Richard Stone Prize in Applied Econometrics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 1067-1068.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2012. "The Richard Stone Prize in Applied Econometrics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 1211-1212, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2007. "Reproducible research in computational economics: guidelines, integrated approaches, and open source software," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 19-40, August.
- Giovanni Baiocchi, 2003. "Managing econometric projects using Perl," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 371-378.
- Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2004. "Using Perl for Statistics: Data Processing and Statistical Computing," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i01).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:24:y:2009:i:5:p:863-863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .