A Suggested Computation for Maximal Multi-Commodity Network Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriksson, Michael, 2008. "A survey on the continuous nonlinear resource allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F., 1997. "Crew pairing at Air France," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, March.
- Gamst, Mette & Neergaard Jensen, Peter & Pisinger, David & Plum, Christian, 2010. "Two- and three-index formulations of the minimum cost multicommodity k-splittable flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 82-89, April.
- Attila Bernáth & Tamás Király & Erika Kovács & Gergely Mádi-Nagy & Gyula Pap & Júlia Pap & Jácint Szabó & László Végh, 2013. "Algorithms for multiplayer multicommodity flow problems," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 699-712, December.
- Pages, Adela & Nabona, Narcis, 2007. "A heuristic for the long-term electricity generation planning problem using the Bloom and Gallant formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1245-1264, September.
- Zhu, Wenbin & Huang, Weili & Lim, Andrew, 2012. "A prototype column generation strategy for the multiple container loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 27-39.
- Spliet, Remy & Desaulniers, Guy, 2015. "The discrete time window assignment vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 379-391.
- Delorme, Maxence & Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano, 2016. "Bin packing and cutting stock problems: Mathematical models and exact algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 1-20.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:87:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0610-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:5:y:1958:i:1:p:97-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.