No abstract available.
Volume (Year): 54 (2008)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 7240 Parkway Drive, Suite 300, Hanover, MD 21076 USA|
Web page: http://www.informs.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Alessandro Grimaldi & Antonio Lopolito & Massimo Monteleone & Piergiuseppe Morone & Maurizio Prosperi, 2009. "Wp 6: Modelling Stakeholder Interplay And Policy Scenarios For Biorefinery And Biodiesel Production," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Saari Ahmad, 2012. "Crisis - Strategic Management in Public Relation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 173-193, October.
- Pedro Domingos Antoniolli, 2016. "Information Technology Framework for Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Demand Management: a Brazilian Case Study," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 27-55, March.
- Alessandro Grimaldi & Antonio Lopolito & Massimo Monteleone & Piergiuseppe Morone & Maurizio Prosperi & Roberta Sisto, 2009. "WP 6: MODELLING STAKEHOLDER INTERPLAY AND POLICY SCENARIOS FOR BIOREFINERY AND BIODIESEL PRODUCTION. D 6.6: Detailed specification of the questionnaire to be delivered to various stakeholders," Quaderni DSEMS 15-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Georgios, Gerasimou, 2013.
"A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- König, Bettina & Diehl, Katharina & Tscherning, Karen & Helming, Katharina, 2013. "A framework for structuring interdisciplinary research management," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 261-272.
- Gerede, Ender, 2015. "A qualitative study on the exploration of challenges to the implementation of the Safety Management System in aircraft maintenance organizations in Turkey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 230-240.
- Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sévi, Benoît & Sjö, Bo & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2015. "The role of trade openness and investment in examining the energy-growth-pollution nexus: Empirical evidence for China and India," MPRA Paper 75769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Harkes, I.H.T. & Drengstig, A. & Kumara, M.P. & Jayasinghe, J.M.P.K. & Huxham, M., 2015. "Shrimp aquaculture as a vehicle for Climate Compatible Development in Sri Lanka. The case of Puttalam Lagoon," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 273-283.
- Sikora, Adam Tomasz & Nybakk, Erlend, 2012. "Rural development and forest owner innovativeness in a country in transition: Qualitative and quantitative insights from tourism in Poland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 3-11.
- Lemay, Raymond A., 2011. "Our perverse reliance on prescribed standardized processes as proxies for quality in Ontario Children's Aid Societies: Towards the establishment of direct service and outcomes standards," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 605-611, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:54:y:2008:i:10:p:iv-vi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed