Introduction to the Special Issue on University Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana & Shirokova, Galina & Tsukanova, Tatyana, 2016. "The impact of family support on young entrepreneurs' start-up activities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 428-448.
- Gittelman, Michelle, 2006. "National institutions, public-private knowledge flows, and innovation performance: A comparative study of the biotechnology industry in the US and France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1052-1068, September.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2004. "The licensing dilemma: understanding the determinants of the rate of licensing," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb041507, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "Spatial mobility of knowledge transfer and absorptive capacity: analysis and measurement of the impact within the geoeconomic space," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina, 2013. "Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2034-2041.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-015-9434-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acworth, Edward B., 2008. "University-industry engagement: The formation of the Knowledge Integration Community (KIC) model at the Cambridge-MIT Institute," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1241-1254, September.
- Hsu, David H. & Roberts, Edward B. & Eesley, Charles E., 2007. "Entrepreneurs from technology-based universities: Evidence from MIT," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 768-788, June.
- Andrea Filippetti & Maria Savona, 2017.
"University–industry linkages and academic engagements: individual behaviours and firms’ barriers. Introduction to the special section,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 719-729, August.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Savona, Maria, 2017. "University–industry linkages and academic engagements: individual behaviours and firms’ barriers. Introduction to the special section," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicos Nicolaou & Sue Birley, 2003. "Social Networks in Organizational Emergence: The University Spinout Phenomenon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(12), pages 1702-1725, December.
- Reza Kiani Mavi, 2014. "Indicators of Entrepreneurial University: Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(2), pages 370-387, June.
- Markman, Gideon D. & Phan, Phillip H. & Balkin, David B. & Gianiodis, Peter T., 2005. "Entrepreneurship and university-based technology transfer," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 241-263, March.
- Gideon D. Markman & Peter T. Gianiodis & Phillip H. Phan, 2009. "Supply-Side Innovation and Technology Commercialization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 625-649, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia, 2015.
"What do We Know of the Mobility of Research Scientists and of its Impact on Scientific Production,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201522, University of Turin.
- Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia, 2015. "What do We Know of the Mobility of Research Scientists and of its Impact on Scientific Production," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201508, University of Turin.
- Tüzin Baycan & Roger Stough, 2013. "Bridging knowledge to commercialization: the good, the bad, and the challenging," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 367-405, April.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:440-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9489-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rory O’Shea & Harveen Chugh & Thomas Allen, 2008. "Determinants and consequences of university spinoff activity: a conceptual framework," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Todd Davey & Sue Rossano & Peter Sijde, 2016. "Does context matter in academic entrepreneurship? The role of barriers and drivers in the regional and national context," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1457-1482, December.
- Thomas Wolfgang Thurner & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2016. "Sectoral Differences In Technology Transfer," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-24, February.
- Tüzin Baycan, 2013. "Knowledge commercialization and valorization in regional economic development: new perspectives and challenges," Chapters,in: Knowledge Commercialization and Valorization in Regional Economic Development, chapter 1, pages 3-20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Qiantao Zhang & Niall G. MacKenzie & Dylan Jones-Evans & Robert Huggins, 2016. "Leveraging knowledge as a competitive asset? The intensity, performance and structure of universities’ entrepreneurial knowledge exchange activities at a regional level," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 657-675, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:48:y:2002:i:1:p:v-ix. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.