Dual Sourcing in Repeated Procurement Competitions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuihong Li & Laurens G. Debo, 2009. "Second Sourcing vs. Sole Sourcing with Capacity Investment and Asymmetric Information," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 448-470, July.
- Minner, Stefan, 2003. "Multiple-supplier inventory models in supply chain management: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Anton, James J. & Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Split-award procurement auctions with uncertain scale economies: Theory and data,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-41, May.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2010. "Split-Award Procurement Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Working Papers 10-32, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Francetich, 2013. "Becoming the Neighbor Bidder: Endogenous Winner’s Curse in Dynamic Mechanisms," Working Papers 501, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gurnani, Haresh & Ray, Tridip, 2003. "A Procurement Auction Model Under Supplier Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 9990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Oleg Vyglovsky & Olga Demidova & Alexander Bashlyk, 2015. "Incentives For Repeated Contracts In Public Sector: Empirical Study Of Gasoline Procurement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jain, Tarun & Hazra, Jishnu, 2017. "Dual sourcing under suppliers' capacity investments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 103-115.
- Wedad J. Elmaghraby, 2000. "Supply Contract Competition and Sourcing Policies," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 350-371, April.
- Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "Single versus multiple sourcing and the evolution of bargaining positions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
Keywordsprocurement; dual sourcing; bidding; learning; borrowing; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:8:p:1317-1327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.