Global Disaggregation of Information-Intensive Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, M.J., 2000. "Pro-poor modes of technical integration into the global economy," Other publications TiSEM 2acc24d6-1977-478c-b18a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Niccolò Pisani & Joan Enric Ricart, 2016. "Offshoring of Services: A Review of the Literature and Organizing Framework," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 385-424, June.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1399-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kartik Kalaignanam & Tarun Kushwaha & Jan-Benedict E. M. Steenkamp & Kapil R. Tuli, 2013. "The Effect of CRM Outsourcing on Shareholder Value: A Contingency Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(3), pages 748-769, July.
- Prasanna Tambe & Lorin M. Hitt, 2012. "Now IT's Personal: Offshoring and the Shifting Skill Composition of the U.S. Information Technology Workforce," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 678-695, April.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9145-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weifeng Zhai & Shiling Sun & Guangxing Zhang, 2016. "Reshoring of American manufacturing companies from China," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 62-74, December.
- Søderberg, Anne-Marie & Krishna, S. & Bjørn, Pernille, 2013. "Global Software Development: Commitment, Trust and Cultural Sensitivity in Strategic Partnerships," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 347-361.
- Dustin Crane & Jim Stachura & Sheila Dalmat & Kathryn King-Metters & Rich Metters, 2007. "International sourcing of services: the “Homeshoring” alternative," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 79-91, March.
- Carine Peeters, 2009. "Exploring heterogeneity in preferences for offshore functions, governance modes and locations," Working Papers CEB 09-029.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:281-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Stephan & Ricart, Joan E. & Rosatti Rique, Maria Soledad & Lewin, Arie Y., 2010. "From blind spots to hotspots: How knowledge services clusters develop and attract foreign investment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Mehmet Demirbag & Keith W. Glaister, 2010. "Factors Determining Offshore Location Choice for R&D Projects: A Comparative Study of Developed and Emerging Regions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s2), pages 1534-1560, December.
- Martin Wiener & Rolf Stephan, 2010. "Reverse Presentations," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 2(3), pages 141-153, June.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Sunil Mithas & Henry C. Lucas, Jr., 2010. "Are Foreign IT Workers Cheaper? U.S. Visa Policies and Compensation of Information Technology Professionals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 745-765, May.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Dew, Nicholas & Apte, Uday, 2010. "When is RFID right for your service?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 414-425, April.
- Jeongwook Khang & Yung-Mok Yu & Hong-Hee Lee, 2014. "Moderating effects of the fit between service tangibilization and organizational performance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 239-266, June.
- Lewin, Arie Y. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Co-evolution of global sourcing: The need to understand the underlying mechanisms of firm-decisions to offshore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-251, June.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; globalization; disaggregation; information intensity; customer contact; insourcing; outsourcing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:7:p:1250-1262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .