The Effects of Retailer and Consumer Response on Optimal Manufacturer Advertising and Trade Promotion Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. J. Arcelus & G. Srinivasan, 2006. "Marketing|inventory interactions in the characterization of retailer response to manufacturer trade deals," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 537-547.
- Anselmi, Kenneth, 2000. "A Brand's Advertising and Promotion Allocation Strategy: The Role of the Manufacturer's Relationship with Distributors as Moderated by Relative Market Share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 113-122, May.
- Karray Salma & Martín-Herrán Guiomar, 2008. "Investigating the Relationship Between Advertising and Pricing in a Channel with Private Label Offering: A Theoretic Model," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-39, August.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Rao, Vithala R. & Yuan, Hong, 2009. "A Market Experiment on Trade Promotion Budget and Allocation," Working Papers 55928, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- EtilÃ©, F.; & Lecocq, S.; & Boizot-SzantaÃ¯, C.;, 2018. "The Incidence of Soft-Drink Taxes on Consumer Prices and Welfare:Evidence from the French â€œSoda Taxâ€," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kopalle Praveen K & Neslin Scott A, 2003. "The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-41, August.
- Michel Wedel & Jie Zhang & Fred Feinberg, 2015. "Implementing Retail Category Management: a Model-Based Approach to Setting Optimal Markups," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(2), pages 165-176, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:2:p:140-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Carl F. Mela & Lawrence Marsh, 1999. "The Dynamic Effect of Discounting on Sales: Empirical Analysis and Normative Pricing Implications," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 317-332.
- Xavier Drèze & David R. Bell, 2003. "Creating Win–Win Trade Promotions: Theory and Empirical Analysis of Scan-Back Trade Deals," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 16-39, November.
- Jorge M. Silva-Risso & Randolph E. Bucklin & Donald G. Morrison, 1999. "A Decision Support System for Planning Manufacturers' Sales Promotion Calendars," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 274-300.
- Sridhar Moorthy, 2005. "A General Theory of Pass-Through in Channels with Category Management and Retail Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 110-122, August.
- Mei, Wanxia & Du, Li & Niu, Baozhuang & Wang, Jincheng & Feng, Jiejian, 2016. "The effects of an undisclosed regular price and a positive leadtime in a presale mechanism," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 1013-1025.
- Ananth. V. Iyer & Jianming Ye, 2000. "Assessing the Value of Information Sharing in a Promotional Retail Environment," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 128-143, February.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Structural Analysis of Manufacturer Pricing in the Presence of a Strategic Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 244-264, October.
- Leigh McAlister, 2007. "—Cross-Brand Pass-Through: Fact or Artifact?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 876-898, 11-12.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:694-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Etilé & Sebastien Lecocq & Christine Boizot-Szantai, 2018. "The Incidence of Soft-Drink Taxes on Consumer Prices and Welfare: Evidence from the French " Soda Tax"," PSE Working Papers halshs-01808198, HAL.
- Venkatesh Shankar & Ruth N. Bolton, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Retailer Pricing Strategy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 28-49, May.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; promotion; marketing mix; product policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:5:p:749-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.