Contracting for Software Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1505-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiu, Larry D., 2006. "A general equilibrium analysis of software development: Implications of copyright protection and contract enforcement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1661-1682, October.
- David Martimort & Aggey Semenov & Lars Stole, 2017.
"A Theory of Contracts with Limited Enforcement,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 816-852.
- David Martimort & Aggey Semenov & Lars Stole, 2013. "A Theory of Contracts with Limited Enforcement," Working Papers E1304E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2014. "A Theory of Contracts With Limited Enforcement," MPRA Paper 53504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Martimort & Aggey Semenov & Lars Stole, 2017. "A Theory of Contracts with Limited Enforcement," Post-Print halshs-01509602, HAL.
- Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2012. "Information systems outsourcing projects as a double moral hazard problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 379-389.
- Feng, Shan & Da Xu, Li, 2000. "Mathematical modeling of China's State-owned Enterprises' Contract System," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 235-242, July.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-007-9061-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weng, Z. Kevin & McClurg, Tim, 2003. "Coordinated ordering decisions for short life cycle products with uncertainty in delivery time and demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 12-24, November.
- Jim Rooney & Suresh Cuganesan, 2009. "Contractual and Accounting Controls in Outsourcing Agreements: Evidence from the Australian Home Loan Industry," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 80-92, June.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2009. "Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 130-140, September.
More about this item
Keywordssoftware development; contract design; incentives; asymmetric information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:38:y:1992:i:3:p:307-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .