Technological Accumulation, Diversification and Organisation in UK Companies, 1945--1983
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leech, Dennis, 1985. "Ownership Concentration and the Theory of the Firm : A Simple-Game-Theoretic Approach to Applied US Corporations in the 1930's," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 262, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Nolan, James F., 2016. "Examining the effects of absorptive capacity and social capital on the adoption of agricultural innovations: A Canadian Prairie case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 127-138.
- Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Günther, Jutta & Loose, Brigitte & Ludwig, Udo & Nulsch, Nicole, 2015. "Can R&D subsidies counteract the economic crisis? – Macroeconomic effects in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 623-633.
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi-Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"The impact of the economic crisis on innovation: Evidence from Europe,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 80(7), pages 1247-1260.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "The Impact of the Economic Crisis on Innovation: Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 5, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009.
"Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-172, April.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009. "Innovation in services: A review of the debate and a research agenda," Working Papers hal-01111796, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 2009. "Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda," Post-Print halshs-01113912, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009. "Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda," Post-Print halshs-01133781, HAL.
- Pla-Barber, José & Alegre, Joaquín, 2007. "Analysing the link between export intensity, innovation and firm size in a science-based industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-293, June.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:169-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Amore, Mario Daniele, 2015. "Companies learning to innovate in recessions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1574-1583.
- Kenyon, G.N. & Meixell, M.J. & Westfall, P.H., 2016. "Production outsourcing and operational performance: An empirical study using secondary data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 336-349.
- Hammadou, Hakim & Paty, Sonia & Savona, Maria, 2014.
"Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1217-1226.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2013. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries: A spatial econometric analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2014. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print halshs-00958038, HAL.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Johnson, Evan, 2012. "Do important inventions benefit from knowledge originating in other technological domains?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 190-200.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2012. "Inter-technology knowledge spillovers for energy technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1259-1270.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Innovation in Services: A State of the Art," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Granstrand, Ove, 1998. "Towards a theory of the technology-based firm1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 465-489, September.
- Zander, Ivo, 1997. "Technological diversification in the multinational corporation--historical evolution and future prospects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-227, May.
- Hsu, Chia-Wen & Lien, Yung-Chih & Chen, Homin, 2015. "R&D internationalization and innovation performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 187-195.
- Feldman, Maryann & Kenney, Martin & Lissoni, Francesco, 2015. "The New Data Frontier," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1629-1632.
- René Belderbos & Leo Sleuwaegen & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Market Integration and Technological Leadership in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 403, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Piscitello, Lucia, 2000. "Relatedness and coherence in technological and product diversification of the world's largest firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-315, September.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; strategy; diversification; accumulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:35:y:1989:i:1:p:81-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.