The Speed and Cost of Industrial Innovation in Japan and the United States: External vs. Internal Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leech, Dennis, 1985. "Ownership Concentration and the Theory of the Firm : A Simple-Game-Theoretic Approach to Applied US Corporations in the 1930's," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 262, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cummings, 2003. "Knowledge Sharing : A Review of the Literature," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19060.
- A. Heirman & B. Clarysse, 2004. "Do Intangible Assets and Pre-founding R&D Efforts Matter for Innovation Speed in Start-Ups?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/238, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Da Mota de Pina E Cunha, A.M., 1998. "Determinants of Product Innovation in Organizations : Practices and Performance in the Portugese Financial Sector," Other publications TiSEM e6e4e56e-b72a-4392-8d79-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Maria JOSE SILVA & Gastão SOUSA & Jacinta MOREIRA & Jorge SIMÕES, 2011. "Innovation Activities in the Service Sector: Empirical Evidence from Portuguese Firms," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-17, October.
- Qiangbing Chen & Yali Liu, 2011. "The Diffusion of a Process Innovation with Gently Declining Production Cost," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Bischi, G.-I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M., 2003.
"Gaining the competitive edge using internal and external spillovers: a dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2171-2193.
- Bischi, G. -I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M., 2003. "Gaining the competitive edge using internal and external spillovers: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2171-2193, September.
- Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1999. "Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-74, January.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:146-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, John, 2000. "On the dynamics of stochastic diffusion of manufacturing technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 601-614, August.
- Morris A. Cohen & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Teck H. Ho, 2000. "An Analysis of Several New Product Performance Metrics," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 337-349, July.
- Bischi, G. -I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M., 2003. "Spillover effects and the evolution of firm clusters," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 47-75, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0199-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy, 2005. "Canada's Investments in Science and Innovation: Is the Existing Concept of Research and Development Sufficient?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005032e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Luísa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2013.
"Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: a multidimensional perspective,"
Journal of Business Economics and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 583-600, June.
- Luisa Carvalho & Teresa Costa & Jorge Caiado, 2012. "Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: A multidimensional perspective," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1201, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016.
"Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances : preliminary remarks,"
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," Working Papers halshs-01377216, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," LEM Papers Series 2016/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas, 2012. "The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 362-370.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, DONA & Coombs, Joseph, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities and new product development in high technology ventures: An empirical analysis of new biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 211-229, May.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, Dona & Coombs, Joseph E., 1997. "The impact of firmspecific capabilities on the amount of capital raised in an initial public offering: Evidence from the biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-46, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; research and development; economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:34:y:1988:i:10:p:1157-1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .